or Connect

Posts by Jenny01

I'm definitely wanting the freedom. I got a taste of it when I went back to work and now am starting to feel like trying to night wean. She nurses 1-2x at night when she wakes. If she wakes more than that my hubby takes care of her and gets her back to sleep. He is starting to have the magic touch! Then I nurse twice during the day. Once when I get home from work and once before bed. I'm going about 12 hrs now during the day and no duct issues so far. Next weekend we are...
6 Days old - 7.5 ish lbs     13 months old - 20lbs  
Yeah I totally missed this  lol.   Feel very similar to you - love being back at work but its crazy!  I don't have quite as long of days as you though.  We've been constantly sick since she started daycare too... cold, stomach bug, then another cold.  The colds linger forever!   And Teething.  Ugh.  I think we lost a whole week of sleep to her first two molars so far.  Not fun.   She does love daycare though - she is very social and outgoing and is in a small home...
From my daycare provider... made me smile and described her really well, I think:   "One can tell that Rissa is a happy, loved baby.  She is super smart and has, I am sure, a personality that will shout out to the world "I am woman hear me roar" ... in other words she will know what she wants in life and how to get it.  Which is awesome. She will likely be a bossy toddler too...lol"   (She is totally different from me personality wise - she must get it from her daddy's...
Ditto!
Ok I have that issue as well - I haven't seen anyone about it yet though... wasn't sure what it was.  The pain feels like its right around the opening of the vagina so I too thought maybe something to do with stitches.  Hmmm
Just saw this!  No nausea here but definitely 'sensations' - I have always had pain with ovulation though so I know that's what it is. Its like a tight feeling deep inside... hard to explain. This is my second time ovulating so far (I got AF for the first time two weeks ago) and the pain/sensations have been lasting longer than they used to pre-pregnancy.  It now spans a couple of days instead of just one day.
Glad it's going better Teles! I know the napping will be our biggest issue too. I'm anticipating a rough couple of weeks ahead. Most of the other kids are on one nap a day and I know she won't sleep when there is so much going on, so she's going to be majorly overtired until she gets used to it. Other than that I don't anticipate any problems. We have been to visit a few times and she seems comfortable there and is pretty social so hopefully she won't miss me too much!...
Hey everyone! I knew you'd like that article my hubby actually was the one who saw it on FB first and told me about it lol. He's been really great. He works long days but does what he can. We start daycare two weeks from today. Yikes! It's just down the road, and I'm friends with the lady so it won't be too much of a worry but it's still a big change for us. I haven't been away from her for more than a couple hours so I think it will be a shock for me. Her, she's super...
Sorry to hear that Buko Can it be molar time already? Clarissa doesn't even have her second set of bottom teeth yet but there is a distinct bump at the back of her gums on one side. She chews back there a lot too.