or Connect

Posts by Jenny01

Clarissa sleeps in her own crib/room. She was down to one waking per night in the early morning which was heavenly. Then about a month ago she moved back to twice a night. Then the time change hit and then she got sick a week later so for the past 2-3 weeks it's been worse again. Up 3 times a night for a couple of weeks with unpredictable sometimes crappy naps. She's feeling better now and I think is moving back to 2x per night. Naps are still weird though. She's learning...
9 months old today!
Kellybeth - Rissa has that lump too! She's had it since she was born and it was tiny then so I never thought much of it. But she's had a cold this past week and it's definitely more noticeable. I didn't even know it was a lymph node - I never worried about it but always wondered. I might ask the dr about it next week at our appt if I remember.
I've been having pain for a while now too on just one side. It seems her top teeth rub on one of those little glandular bumps and it kills! The bump is right next to my nipple and is all swollen now. The only thing that helps is APNO but I hate to use it all the time. Rissa has a bad cold right now. She's had it since Monday and is so congested and snotty nursing has been extra challenging. She's also sleeping pretty crappy too. She won't let me suck the snot out like she...
Thanks! My breasts definitely are smaller and feel less full than they used to (except at night because she only wakes up once now to eat and they are full then!). I know there is milk there bit she's sometimes so hyper or distracted that she just wants to go go go now that she can crawl. I suppose that is normal at this age, just a bit frustrating when I want her to eat! I feed her in the same boring place every day so it's not like she is being distracted by anything in...
Well I started with avocado a while ago, she did ok but had a bit of a struggle pooping. No constipation though. Then I tried banana and that constipated her and she started with the stomach issues (sore tummy, nursing less,gas but no poop) she did finally poop after 3 days but her uncomfortableness seemed to continue. That's when I went to dr and we discovered she dropped in the weight chart. He said try cereal so I did the baby oatmeal which constipated her again! Maybe...
Thanks we have poop today so that is a good thing!!
Thanks! That makes me feel better I was told to feed solids and nurse more or top up with formula. Really don't want to do formula. But since this is my first I question everything including my supply all of the time. She's also less interested in nursing which makes me worry my supply will drop. I can try and pump but it takes forever and I usually only get two oz. which is just as frustrating! Dr told me to stop solids for a few days and keep nursing and doing prune...
Ditto!