or Connect

Posts by Jenny01

We had our check up two weeks ago. She was 15 lbs 3 oz and hmm don't remember length. 26 something I think. She's been 50th percentile in weight her whole life. I think her length was in the 70s. She's rolling and pushing her butt up to try and move around. She can worm her way around pretty good but no crawling yet. Still needs a bit of help to sit up too. She likes standing. Instead of jumping she does this funny tap dance and stares at her feet while she does it. So cute.
I feel the same way kellybeth. Not sure I want another but hubby really does. It's been a tough 6 months for us sleep wise. Things are getting better though but I feel like I have to catch up on 6 months worth of sleep lol. Lack of sleep has not been good for my emotional / mental state either! It will be a while before I can consider it I think. I'm an only child and have no issues with her being one but we'll see. I'm still on mat leave. Planning to go back in feb and...
Clarissa has one bottom tooth. It's been almost two weeks now I thought that the second one would be here by now! I was under the impression that they came close together. Kellybeth they get less sharp as time goes on. It sure hurts tho when she decides to chew on my hand lol
Clarissa has chewed on carrots, zucchini and cucumber from the garden. Mostly for teething but I like to think she at least is getting the benefit of flavours. She's also sucked on a peach when I was eating it and loved it! I'm trying to wait until she can sit before doing too much food wise. I might get one of those silicone feeders to do some frozen stuff. She might enjoy that on her gums. Since doing the veggies she's been getting a little ticked off when I eat in front...
Just popping in to say thanks for the support and suggestions ladies! I really can't deal with co sleeping so its not a direction I want to go. I don't want to change things up on her either so we are just going to ride it out. Things are a tiny bit better. I am getting a bit more sleep I think. I'm going to bed earlier and she is starting to sometimes wake less. We are just coming out of that really long wonder week so hopefully that will help. Still no teeth either but...
We do have the help of a positive sleep consultant. She keeps insisting its teething and developmental. Which is probably true but it's tough. She sleeps in her crib and used to do a couple good stretches at night. 3-4 hours at least. But now it's down to 1-2 hours and its killing me. She will only nurse to sleep most times so I have to get up each time. She also doesn't nap well during the day. So I can't nap either.So I don't know what's bugging her but its been a...
-How old is your babe? 5.5 months -What's new and exciting? She hasn't done anything new lately. She wants to crawl so bad but is still "swimming". Not sitting up yet and no teeth still (been teething for months so I really hope something happens soon) -Fussy phase?  Happy phase? Kinda fussy due to lack of sleep and teething. -How's nursing/feeding/solids going? Nursing is going fine. No solids yet. Trying to hold off until she can sit up better. Want to do BLW as much...
Clarissa does that too. If I'm holding her and eating she lunges towards the food with her mouth open whenever I take a bite. I think it's just teething though and a desperate attempt to find relief. I've only given her a carrot to gnaw on so she doesn't ingest any. She's also not sitting up by herself yet so I don't want to start too early.
Yep same here! We have a lot of similarities in the teeth and sleep dept. I'm living on like 3-4 hours a night.
Nice! I hope Clarissa follows suit. She's been at it for months too and not sleeping well :/