or Connect

Posts by mom2grtbunch

the thing that I like about our trundle is that the trundle is able to pull all the way out (we even put it in another room when we had family visit)  so remember not all trundles require the two to be attached, if that makes sense.  we have cafe kids that we bought at costco. plus another "up" side is that Im able to pull the trundle all the way out to get the sheets on when changing.   http://www.cafekid.com/present/taylor/
i have a HE now after we retired our much beloved gifted washer (at least 20yrs old that was still working) the key is getting the soap just right.  by that I mean depending on your water type the amt of soap can affect how the clothes get cleaned/or lack of it.  It takes a little to tweak it jsut right imo.  Like I learned how much detergent to add to the kids clothes vs. say diapers.  I think the HE machine does have a learning curve.  Now, 1 yr later, I think I have...
Honestly I would really consider whether you are willing to sell your home.  If you really do think this is a possibility I would suggest not to start making all these police reports and calls.  I know that some on here are going to get their feathers ruffled but here's where im coming from.    DH and I were recently buying a home.  In that process we investigated the neighborhoods,schools,etc.  We absolutely fell in LOVE with a house and put in an offer.  During our...
we have a trundle and it works great in our small space.  In fact if were ever in a larger home with bigger rooms I'd definately do trundles again.  As far as the durability I think that would go along with the quality of manuf.  We have one from cafekids and it has been extremely durable and sturdy.  we've moved it and it is quite heavy and is well reinforced (dovetails,slats,etc)  we did pay dearly for it thought but I can see it lasting until me kids leave.  The top...
bump....anyone?
have you considered a bed with a trundle?  We have a twin bed with a trundle underneath that has the option of an "extra bed" but dosent take up the footprint of another bed.  We can pull it out when needed for guests but then it slides back underneath plus its really easy to change sheets.  our trundle just slides under the bed and can be removed if need be.
We are finally moving into a house where we can have an umbrella style clothes dryer!!!   I love to line dry my CD and other items but due to space restraint and our HOA rules never had a large outdoor one.  Now in the new house we can and im really excited about getting one up as soon as possible.   growing up we did ocassional items lined dried with the miles and miles of clotheslines.  I want something a little more compact for our space and something that can be...
im another backpacker.  We've found over the yrs, and kids, that they have worked out better.  They carry a lot and are usually easier to clean and wrangle with all my little ones. 
sorry for all the grammatical errors.  I was pretty hot writing this out.
first off this is long, so thanks if you make it all the way thru.  Because of that and the fact that I dont want to "put all out there" in the proverbial www please forgive me if I leave some stuff vague.   heres the backstory:  My DH's job requires us to move very often. We have not been able to live near/same state as family for over a decade. Meaning our kids have never known my family. Traveling with SN kids was not doable.   We had the opportunity for DH to...