or Connect

Posts by Faithsmom

Short and to the point.... My brother is 3.5 years younger than me. We were never allowed to physically fight. We could yell all we wanted (within reason) but we could never lay a hand on each other. Family games. Every night after dinner we had some sort of game going. Either dancing or just running around the house. My parents were big on family time. My mother always used to tell us " there is no one in the world who has the same blood as you except your...
The fact that DH works in retail and is basically absent from this weekend until xmas. The fact that even though he's working all these extra hours, he doesn't get paid extra for them because he is on SALARY. My birthday is tomorrow and I know that he has not had the chance to actually break away from work to get me anything. The fact that we are broke. I mean freaking broke.... bad. (I think that's it for the moment)
I saw the same. exact. thing about two years ago at our local mall. Parents laughing and everything... (What kind of reaction IS that??) except, you had waaaay more guts to go set them straight than I did. Way to go!
Quote: Originally Posted by seoul_mama OK so I've mentioned this before and (I promise) it will be the last time I say this... what's up with all of the OBVIOUS product placement???? i.e., when Julie went home, they had a family dinner at subway. That's fine if they eat subway, but the point is there was no coincidence... the execs made them do it. I'm done... it's out of my system. I agree with you here. I also dislike the annoying...
To be honest... about a six months after I had my second child is when I began to find my groove.
TAPS travels. Can't hurt to try. I agree. If it's something he is scared of and swatting at perhaps it is not one of your grandparents? Any other history on the house?
Quote: Originally Posted by MCR You should give her back that book now LOL. It would annoy the snot out of me, I'd have to say something, hopefully in a kind way that wouldn't ruin the relationship. She'd be welcome to bring projects over, so long as she cleans up after them. OMG... My DH says the same thing!!!:
I can sympathize with you here. My SIL one Xmas, right after her and my brother married bought me a book on how to be a more confident mother. Also, the comments... about having a baby in your bed, blah blah... Let me tell you a secret.... See has a 5 month old now. and I am continually at the things she asks me about and how I can tell she's tired/stressed whatever at times. (quietly in my head of course) So, my advice to you is to nod your head and...
Thank you ladies. I truly am at my wits end. I am preparing the air bed for the living room tonight. I can't take it anymore. DS and I will sleep out there, at least DD and DH will get some sleep. I seriously, feel sick because I haven't slept in so long.
Thank you ladies. I truly am at my wits end. I am preparing the air bed for the living room tonight. I can't take it anymore. DS and I will sleep out there, at least DD and DH will get some sleep. I seriously, feel sick because I haven't slept in so long.