or Connect

Posts by withlittlelungs

I thought I was leaking fluid with DS. It came out negative and I felt dumb. Like how didn't I know if I peed?!  It happens to the best of us. I'm sorry you had to go through it because the swab test was no picnic!
Sami- I don't think you are crazy and I think it is a great idea to have it at your sister's house. Are you planning on having it on his actual birthday? I'm just worried that he will be really disappointed if you went into labor and had to cancel. 
EDD is March 15, but I will be induced by March 1st. 
Please reply with your due date. I will leave this open until Friday and then set you up with your buddy. 
OK since there is some interest, I will start an official sign up thread where everyone can post their due dates. I will leave it open until Friday. And then set everyone up with a buddy!
TWELVE HOURS of regular contractions yesterday. I was able to fall asleep for a bit and when I woke up they were still there and getting more intense. Then around 5am they completely stopped. Haven't had any regular ones all day. However I have been a slave to the toilet today. Really hoping things pick up tonight. I was convinced that yesterday was the real deal. Super frustrating!!!
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing this? Basically you get paired with another mama and exchange your contact info so that you can notify them when you go into labor and they can post it on here. They can also let you know about all the good vibes we're sending you while you're in labor  If you are interested I'd be happy to set up the pairs.
This is totally not on topic of the thread, but it has to do with c-sections. For moms that have gone into the hospital for labor and ended up with a c-section, what happens with your stuff that you brought with you? Does it stay in your labor room? I will be delivering in an OR no matter what. I'm worried about leaving my stuff unattended in a labor room for god knows how long.  Now to be on topic, writermama, (I know I have responded in another thread about babies...
Lightforest- I had no idea you were in Chicago! That's where I'm from! I miss it so bad sometimes (mostly the food!) Would you mind PMing me his contact info as well? I'd like to have it on hand in case I ever need an MD when I'm home visiting my family. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! It was 70 today. I thought it would be a good idea to take the kids to the park. I was dying by the time we got there. It was so hot. Then bugs kept eating my stomach. I'm...
I have always hated coconut. The only way I will eat it is on Samoa (now called Caramel Delight) girl scout cookies. But I seriously love this oil. And I'm totally going to try it with my eggs next week!