or Connect

Posts by writermama12

I have to be honest for a sec and just say it: I love this thread!! I check every day to read something and get so excited to see a little red circle on my subscriptions tab. Thanks for being here, wherever you are!   You all are totally right, now or later, it will be great. And I have been telling myself for the past few days, I can wait. I CAN wait until August. It isn't long. I do want a summer free of feeling tired and nauseous. It will be only a little hard to wait...
STARS!!!! I love this. Thank you thank you thank you. No it doesn't help, but it soooo does help. My name irl is Amber, and my DH came up with a phrase to describe how I totally think a problem to death... he calls it Ambering. I am totally Ambering great timing for my last bub. I need to stop. A few months do have an impact, but having a Feb baby vs a May baby in a year will not matter a smidge. It only matters to me the first few months PP, when I will have either three...
Welcome Aslandess, I also hope you are able to compromise with your DH about your wants/needs surrounding TTC your next DC.   Katy, although your bedroom move is hard now, it is so exciting that you are taking steps toward the next baby. Actually, I don't recall when you are planning to try...I'll have to look back in the thread. ;)   Sorry things seem tough right now turtle. Hugs and patience while your DD goes through whatever is going on with her. I find that stress...
Welcome to the conversation Angelkissed. I hope you find some comfort in sharing here.   What a great place to be, wayworn. I'm so happy that you are finding confidence in your choices, whatever way you decide to go with your family. I totally agree about adaptation, and of course even in less than ideal circumstances there is still abundant joy from a baby. That is one reason it has been difficult waiting this time, for me, because at this point in my life there is not...
Funny but I didn't think I ever wanted kids when I was younger. Now that I have three, I want more! I love the whole hard joyous process full of mystery and excitement. And most of all, I love watching them grow up and learn new things and noticing how different they all are. But I am an active person and baby making and nursing really really slows me down. I gain 60-70 lbs while pregnant no matter how I eat or how much I exercise (although I aim to try to cut that down if...
LTurtle, In your boat, lady. Sheesh! I wrote a poem about it the other day, how loud and obnoxious my body is when it is ready to conceive. I can't think about anything else. I can't focus, work, think about planning the garden or building the porch...nothing consumes my mind like baby making. And I've aked tons of people in real life and online about strategies to cope. They got nothing! No advice. So, here's what helped us avoid this month, even though it felt like mild...
Oh Stars! Don't go! I for one feel gratitude for your honest self-reflection and questioning. You are not alone in this thread...several of us have mentioned somewhere on here about wondering if another child is the right move to make. The thought creeps back to my mind each cycle when I yearn to just conceive already and get it over with so I can moved on with my life and stop fretting over it, if I should just let it go and move on without another two years tied down...
So....I wasn't worried for nothing! I ended up oing 3 days early and I am now waiting to see what will happen. Funny because we tried hard to wait this month, using bbt chart, withdrawal and a condom. Glad it isn't a big deal to either dh or myself.
Yes, budget is an issue...I'd look into WAPF website and read up on fermenting/souring your beans and grains before eating them...very cheap. Also, cutting out all processed foods and sugar will help immensely. That should free up funds for some meat and veggies, and plenty of butter, coconut oil, nuts, and avocado. With some planning, you can gets plenty of calories from mostly fat, small portions go a long way.
Wayworn, and all others, thanks for sharing. Also, wayworn, your symptoms sound diet related to me, something most dr.s are not familiar with. Have you looked into Palo lifestyle at all? GAPS in particular heals the symptoms you mention. I've done it. Worth a look.