or Connect

Posts by writermama12

That could just be from dilution. Take another tomorrow with FMU for a real answer.
Congrats Chunklins! We'll miss you.
Hey ladies, jumping in here. My youngest are 23 months apart and it really worked out fantastic for us. The way we coped and kept up with AP was to switch up role a bit. Dh took over more of the nurturing and bedtime stuff with the toddler so he didn't feel short changed I don't think. He was and is the happiest, bubbliest little guy. He now has a very tight bond with DH but still loves him some mama snuggles...so I don't regret the closer gap one bit. And the boys play...
Thanks for sharing Chunklins. I am glad my intuition about the third child dynamic is accurate (at least part of the time). Also, I think I do really like the plan to keep them close...can I admit that I am nervous--I am. I am nervous about it being to hard with another little, that it might mess up our lovely family dynamic that we can manage fine right now. There will be one extra kid but I only have two hands. And I am just getting the hang of mothering two little ones...
Hey Ladies! I have done myself proud this cycle and have successfully ept hormones at bay so as not to ruin my good plans. And while abstaining, I've been thinking about how tired I get with little sleep 4 days out of 7, and how it might be nice to give myself a break and catch up on sleep for next year...meaning, I am reconsidering TTc this May, and even reconsidering about August/Sept. (which are my real target months) and perhaps even waiting until the following summer...
Hey Chunklins, My sitch is a bit different, but this cycle I had all my regular O signs plus EWCM, cramping yadda yadda at CD6-9, then again on CD12-14, and now again a CDt 17 and 18  and I finally have positive OPKs which means I will O around CD 19. Crazyness!
I'm with you Chunklins! August is a great month for TTC, but feels sooo far away. And I will keep my fingers crossed that your baby appears in the summertime-- I hope I didn't come across as insensitive. I reread my post above and it seems like I could have said it better/different. I hope you understood what I was saying and that you don't feel like I was judging you at all. I am the LAST person who could ever do that. hahaha. I squander all my great plans often enough...
Aww, Yeah, there is always a chance. Not as much as if you'd kept it all in there for longer, but think about how many are in a tiny drop...Maybe to dispel guilt you could talk with DH about not TTA? That way you're not in the state of limbo so long. Having done that two month in a row, I know how hard that state is. And how time consuming worrying and wondering how you feel about whatever way it may go...I will keep you in my thoughts. I know any way it goes will probably...
Welcome to our newest waiters!   Guess what? I totally held out like a champ yesterday! Mainly because I have been offered a position coaching 9th grade girls softball this spring and that was the hot topic in my house last night (should I or shouldn't I take it). Also, since I've pretty much (90% sure) decided to accept the job, I will have to make sure I don't get pregnant until the season is over. it would make for an oh-so-uncomfortable and difficult first...
Welcome slwkrachie, I hope you find the support you need here.   So ladies, I am getting close to O and have been on very very good behavior. Working working on a project, working my tale off. I haven't even felt like bding until today...all of the sudden, I get the urge to read ds3's birth story and ook at pictures of me pregnant with him and I get so carried away, I read all of the birth stories in Jan and Feb ddc!! Help! I am getting close to rationalizing getting...