or Connect

Posts by writermama12

Oh and I forgot, I just got black out curtains for my room. I am sooo excited! I hope it helps e sleep better as I am a very light sleeper. any noise, movement or light can wake me up.
Katydid, Good for you!! I didn't drink alcohol for 7 years after my college days burnt me out on it, but have just added it back into my life on occasion and for the past year I've really enjoyed getting back into craft beer and wine (I don't touch anything hard). Besides, chocolate tastes the best of all anyway, right ;)   Yaliina, really interesting point about male sperm. That makes so much sense. I just read in Mother Jones an article about all plastics still...
Katydid, coffee and chocolate...and maybe a beer at the end :) I never get to take a nap during the day, so I rely on sheer will and substance abuse --but only mild and in lowish doses...just enough to take the edge off of me so I react with some semblance of love and empathy, not bitterness and loathing for feeling like crap for several days in a row, since when I am severely sleep deprived, it tends to go in cycles and the lows last a few days long.   Sorry it was a...
I do not know about the temps as I've just started temping myself but I have just had my 3rd PP AF cycle and it was strange, spotting for a few days and early (8dpo) so I also thought it was IB but has turned out to be an odd cycle as my body tries to regain fertility I think. Putting it out there so you know that it certainly happens. I do not know about the higher temp though. I say as hard as it is, just take another test in a few days. I've had three babies and each...
Alright Chunklins, I have been converted. Thanks for the tips. I temped for the first time last night and got 97.3. I joined FF and entered in a bunch of other things I keep track of in my pocket calendar. So, off I go...   Armed and ready to AVOID this cycle. After another night of restlessness and squirmy, squawky baby fussies, I am in the mood to avoid for as long as I can :)
Thanks Ladies, I stuck a therm under my pillow but woke up so many times to nurse DS3 (who was really cranky and squirmy all  night in bed with me) that I never felt like I should temp because Id' been moving so much catching him and pulling him back down to me to nurse and then my 3 yo came to sleep with me, so I woke up like 5-7 times. But I am armed tonight and will try. How do you not move much? Do you lie still or can you roll over? I am feeling the effects of poor...
Can I just use a regular thermometer? And I've only gleaned a tiny bit on how and when...right when I wake up? And I'm not supposed to move much or something right? I have not read TCOYF or anything on it, just picked it up from reading posts over the years. Maybe I will tomorrow Chunklins. Can it really tell you much?
No, I have resisted temping. I have never needed to really. I get very clear O pains and my cycles are regular. AND I've never had trouble getting pregnant my first or second cycle trying. So I just figured that temping adds one more thing to my plate needlessly...until now of course. It would be nice to know if it were high or low, wouldn't it? I am feeling pretty down in the dumps right now. Burnt out, tired beyond tired, and woke up with a killer headache and achy legs...
Awe Chunklins, I don't know! It wasn't a real AF. Just spotting for a few days. And now, at 2 days past when AF was due and at 13 or 14 dpo, I am cramping and irritable and headachy...for the past few days I've been feeling this way. For NO good reason! But I have not gotten a pos test, so who knows. But I will test a few more days to be sure, since I've gotten late pos before (19 dpo with my last guy)...could be nothin' though. Just waiting. It is hard. I want to...
Hmmm. I am posting this here because it might help someone. I am not sure what is going on, but I think my experience is mostly attributable to wacky PP hormones adjusting. This is my 3rd cycle PP. But just in case, and because I am wondering...I began spotting at 7 or 8 dpo through 10 dpo (using middle O pain and + opks) along with very light cramping that only lasted during the day on 7 dpo. It is now 13 dpo and my "real" AF is three days late. I am just now getting...