or Connect

Posts by Mom2Cali

I'm exhausted. I am nursing all night long and my daughter is teething so I'm not getting any sleep, and I am so sick today. It comes and goes and today is one of the worst days yet, but I don't plan to tell anyone at work until October. I'm really struggling today. When i don't eat it's worse, but I can't/don't want to eat anything. 
I told my parents, brother and in-laws this weekend and I was devastated that I got a really weird reaction from them. We made a little movie, with my daughter in a play kitchen getting a bun out of the oven. My in-laws got it right away, my parent didn't. My in-laws said they got it, but never said a word. Never smiled, never said congratulations, nothing. My parents just sat there, with my mom asking me stupid questions about how i made the kitchen in iMovie....
I'm still nursing my almost 14 month old. She's not into food and barely eats and just wants milk, so I hope I can nurse through the whole pregnancy. My nipples have been hurting so much, it's what made me suspect I was pregnant in a way, and I'm really not ready to quit. I want to get her to at least 2, and ideally I'd love to tandem, but we'll see what happens. Is there anything I can do to support my supply while pregnant, or is it completely out of my hands and up...
Hi I'm so excited to join everyone here. I just got my BFP last week and I'm still in absolute shock. I'm 32 and this will be my second. My daughter is almost 14 months and we got pregnant the first try with her and I wasn't expecting it to be so easy the second time around although I really hoped that it would and voila, we're pregnant again! I'm still breastfeeding (almost exclusively because my DD isn't that interested in food) so I'm hoping to be able to nurse...
I also use the Simple Wishes bra (which someone linked above). I love it and it works well with my Medela Pump as well as with my Hygeia. I couldn't imagine sitting and holding it the whole time, and I also pump at least 2x a day at work, and this way I can do email, or be on my phone or do something else. 
Hi everyone,   I'm new here and found this thread (and this website) after doing a google search for nipple vasospasms and Raynauds.   I'm a first time mom and my daughter is one month old today. We've had a ton of BFing issues but have been working through them, However, I have extreme pain and sensitivity still and my LC said that it shouldn't still be happening at 3 or 4 weeks. I went in to see her on Monday and it sounds like I'm suffering from Vasospasms and...