or Connect

Posts by GoldBerry

Very interesting, Tracy! "And by getting it right I am talking about learning how to differentiate between real proactive emotions versus knee jerk juvenile emotions ---and the patterns that those reactions create." Hmmmm, that is a hrad one- worth a lot of thought! I feel that I have made a big move away from some long held emotions that have hindered me this month (BIG revelation on a river trip during the last new moon)- now how to progress with it....
: Hello, all! It's been ages! (This is from the Pagan formally known as Salvia)There is no way I can catch up, but I just had to pop in to say howdy and send love and joy! :: I am doing well- feeling healthy and whole- finding my own feet in my spiritual journey. Isn't high summer just so glorious- so intoxicating? My five year old daughter said to me, "This time of the year is just over the top!" I agree. Ride the wave! : Quote: Originally Posted by...
Wow- so much energy here! Love to all you wild Treasure Mappers! I was feeling very little inspiration and then this morning I decided to make a Power Point TM! It's structure and ease (and at the same time the creativity it allows) are just what I need this year! :
Question for you, Tracy: My birthday is on April 2nd and I'm wondering if that has any effect on my TM? Thanks! Love your blog, by the way!
Quote: Originally Posted by Tracy Yes, it totally makes sense if some lives feel like they are falling apart before Treasure Map New Moon. The word to note is "appear". Yes, things might be bumpy but it is part of the process. You'll be ready for New Moon and it will set the course for the new leg you are about to enter. Just popped in here because I love the TM and the wonderful energy here on the TM thread. What you said Tracy- and...
limabean~ very cool about making your own mixes! You guys are awsome and inspirational! Keep it up!
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie Can I ask a couple of questions? I've been doing this on the treadmill. Is that OK? My goal is just to be able to it without dieing, not necessarily to win a race or anything. Also, along the vein of not dieing, every week around this time, I feel like I'm barely making it and can't possibly move on to the next week and do more. Granted, I'm only on week 2, LOL! But is that typical? I mean, it really does...
Hey, Ladies! Just popping in to say Hello! and send some love! : Hey, Bella Babe! I've been wondering what has happened to the mamas that where posting here when I first found the circle.... Clay- do you use saline solution in your nose for your sinus infection? It helps me tons- that and a heat pack. When is your due date? Find a good midwife yet? love to you! Life is good here- changing, vibrant, scary, inspirational. I'm working hard to feed the good wolf (exercising...
Quote: Originally Posted by hollytheteacher So anyway, what I feel would be fun is to focus more on the coming of spring and maybe do DS's basket up with garden tools, seeds, etc. but i was wondering if anyone else does anything like this I just don't want to force "jesus" on my son the way I sort of felt it was on me. Totally. We celebrate the Spring (but not just on Easter Sunday, I guess). Every year friends have a big party on Easter...
Quote: Originally Posted by mama in the forest Dia, you're right! I've now got the slumdog millionaire songs & they're fabulous!!!!!!! I'm also getting some good stuff from podunner! Are all the songs from Slumdog good or do you have a few you would recommend? I really like Podrunner- when I want to really push myself, I pick a high bpm podrunner and try to make it's pace as long as I can. My jogging soundtrack needs revamped for...