or Connect

Posts by GoldBerry

Quote: Originally Posted by greenmamato2 Good morning everyone! Today I am decluttering in preparation for a new year in my life (my birthday is tomorrow) and also in preparation for treasure mapping next month. This will also be our first full-moon celebration. What do you all do to celebrate? I think tonight is even a lunar eclipse Me too! I have moved out of my hibernation mode of December and January(get under a blanket and read)...
hugs, redveg~ maybe she just needs some time.
greenmama~ that was so lovely- thank you for sharing your experience! A year or so ago, I had a similar experience, in which I meditated asking my spirit guide to visit me. It was powerful- and oddly enough, invilved traveling in a little wooden boat. I hope you gain peace from your experience- I can see how it would have been painful to see that baby! Again thank you for sharing your powerful journey! gun- thanks for the link to the peice on the death midwife- I'll...
Quote: Originally Posted by basmom I have declared 2009 as the year of "You haven't read that yet?" So...I have started the Twilight series. A questions to the series readers, Should I devour them all in a row, or should I read one, move on to another book, read a Twilight book, move on to a different book, etc...? My humble opinion: read them quick(there is no lyrical poetic beauty to savor). I did take a break in between a couple of them-...
Quote: Originally Posted by gun Thank you everyone for your kindness. It helped me alot over the last couple days. I really appreciated your nice bolstering words! I feel better today and felt a huge sense of urgency to mark this tragedy by altering my apprearance. I called a salon that could take me and I had my hair cut very differently and colored bright red. I needed to feel better about the feeling of betrayal I had towards my body and the...
Thanks all for your kind words and thoughts. I'll let you know if I do anything. Congrats, Maiasaura, on the Dean's list!!!!: Last year was a great treasure map year for me and...I didn't make a physcial one! Maybe I should just say last year was a good manifesting year for me. I have some big manifestations to work on this year... Clay~ need some cloth diapers? not that this will help you de-clutter... Heather~ you needs lots of colorful playsilks to drape...
Luckily, my daughter and the son were outside at the time. I mean, I don't know they were making fun of me (and even if they were, I hate that it bothers me so much!) . I like the Mom...sucks though because I don't think I'll be as comfortable hanging out with them. Oh- another song that gives me spiritual tingles. From Yankee Bayonet by the Decemberists (yes, I'm kind of obsessing on them right now): Stems and bones and stone walls too Could keep me from you Skein of...
O.k.- here is my odd little situation. It's no big deal, but it's just is bothering me and I'd like to hear others take on it. We have a family we sometimes do things with- my daughter is friends with their son. A couple weeks ago, I went out with the Mom of the family and we had a nice time. We talked a lot- and one of the things she told me was that her husband and teenage daughter would text back and forth during school functions making fun of a particular couple at...
Quote: Originally Posted by redveg Morning all. I haven't been here in a long time. Quote: Originally Posted by feminine_earth Good morning, Ladies! I was on hiatus for a while, but now I am back, and am re-subbing to this thread. Oooo, me too! We should start a club! The slacker Pagan Mama club! Quote: Originally Posted by wombatclay I am sooooo tired today! Hope you get a very restful...
Quote: Originally Posted by saphire Happy Imbolc Sisters If you want to share keeping a flame for Brighid today, light a candle. We talked about this a while back, and instead of making a set time, decided to make it whenever you're able. Have a good day me too!