or Connect

Posts by GoldBerry

Cari- Wow. He has been through so much and has made such progress.Hugs to you all! Quote: Originally Posted by aweynsayl i guess i'll go cleanse the windowsills and put some of my special salt on them, then try making brigid's wheels with rafia..... happy tuesday, all! : Speaking of salt. I got a really cool Yule gift of different kinds of beautiful salts and a great salt grinder. Here is the website of an amazing store that sells...
Quote: Originally Posted by aweynsayl other than i have jury duty for the first time ever tomorrow morning at SEVEN fookin' THIRTY. sigh. Good for you for doing your civic duty...you can get there that early...yes, you can!
Quote: Originally Posted by Oriole P.P.S. I always feel a little sad finishing a good book. Quote: Originally Posted by Oriole At home, we replay dialogs from Pride and Prejudice if they fit a particular situation. We are a bit Pride and Prejudice obsessed over here, it's embarrassing, really. : Okay, it's mostly me, but DP plays along, and dsd rolls her eyes most of the time, but once in a while she jumps in with "they...
NCD/Bryan~ Just had to say I loved your review of Twilight! The embarassment- man, I have been feeling that. But, as teachers and librarians, I think it is our duty- our swore, sacred duty- to read these books. Oh, and not like you need more crack, but when I download Midnight Sun from this page you get not just one chapter but over 200 pages. Woo hoo. Sorry if this is old news.
Hi, all! New here- well, new to this thread... I'm setting my goal at 100. I have no idea- this may be way too high. I am always reading, but the amount changes through out the year. Do audio books count? Here is what I read for January: 1)Eclipse and 2)Breaking Dawn by Stephen Myer ~ O.k.- so I read the whole series in about four weeks. I had the first book for over a year but was avoiding reading it. I mean, I have a past with vampires as a theme of media interest...
I saw this title and had to laugh because I've been feeling guilty about how much time I've been spending reading the last two months. I mean all I want to do is get under a blanket and read! I'll set my goal at 100. Here's what I've read in Jan: 1)Eclipse and 2)Breaking Dawn by Stephen Myer 3) Harvest by Jean Giono 4) Young Renny by Mazo de La Roche
O.k., I just have to tell me cute kid swearing story. My older daughter was three years old and we were having dinner with my husband's parents. Grandmother was telling her a story about a princess who was walking through the woods one day when a lion jumped out from behind a tree. The princess said ,"Oh my! Who are you?" My daughter looked up and said, "I think the princess would say 'G*d d*mn!" That one killed me and I had to agree with her!
I'm kind of all over the place- this is what is on my jogging soundtrack right now for the iPod: Single Ladies by Beyonce lots of Arctic Monkeys The Crane's Wife by the Decemberists Melody Day by Caribou I'm scouting for new stuff....
Quote: Originally Posted by mamaofthree Sorry I haven't been around much, been so busy wit the move to Maine. Maybe next month will be better. Hope everyone had a great new year. : H Hi, H!!!!:: May your dreams and plans of your garden to come help keep you warm....
Clay- I remember that on the road ritual (but not who it was)- brilliant! Taking a moment to stop and connect with the elements- the core- the spirit is was it is all about. Hard to do that in an airport but possible! Quote: Originally Posted by BurtsGirl Salvia, I do love your insights and enjoy them whenever I can get them. I do have aweyns abs dvd so if you'd like for me to mail it too you I totally would. Just PM me your address. You are...