or Connect

Posts by GoldBerry

For several years, I have been using the Lunaria Day Journal. There is a o.k. amount of space for writting bits about each day and then a blank page to the left for writing more or drawing. I'm a Moon lover, so I'm drawn to it. I'll have to check out the We'moon!
Our mailman is super nice- he always brings packages to our door instead of leaving those pick up slips! I left him a little gift, but thinkinf of leaving $$$ next year.
really interesting stuff mamas! I need to come back to this! I need to figure out if I can be a writer....
Quote: Originally Posted by femme_rouge Here's to the journey back to the sun and also the balance of recognizing and honoring the shadow. Peace Amen to that! We had outside fire too- they are magical! DOK~ Many good health vibes to your household! Leilamus~ your solstice sounds wonderful!!! Our snow here kept us from going out as planned and anyone from going here, but we had a nice family celebration. I wrote about it here-->...
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom My soup and solstice party tonight was great success. The nine inches of snow did hurt the guest list some but I did have 20 of my closest neighbors and friends walk to my house in the snow to celebrate with us. Had to forgo the outside bonfire for a tame fire in the fireplace but that was fine. Kids ran around. Wine and cider flowed, ideas exchanged, neighbors re-acquainted. It was a great time full of joy and...
Happy Winter Solstice to you all! Quote: Originally Posted by aweynsayl oh dear so, when dh & i decided that flying into medford not eugene would be ok (cheaper) we didnt really think about needing to go thru grants pass to get to his folk's house...... hmmmm...... Ugh- be careful- the roads are bad here right now! Quote: Originally Posted by mercyn oh, and no klug for me. i'm an alkie, remember? i'll be designated...
Oh, and we must have simply tons of Krug to drink! And one of these cakes. Music is hard because everyone has different tastes. I think Pink Martini would be fun. (O.k.- I hope I have not been too obnoxious- see you later!)
Oh- yeah- shoes! Don't look at the price- we're dreaming, right?
Love to you, Cari!: : (I'm wrapping gifts while the girls are out sled riding which is why I am lurking on the thread. )
Quote: Originally Posted by wombatclay Oh, and while shopping I found a woman who made her own copy of the dress from the ball in Ever After, and a very cool store that makes gowns that are reproductions of gowns in famous paintings! Scroll almost all the way down for the fancy ones.) Just posted wondering where you were- you must have got my vibe! Thank you for that link- I love love love the Guinevere Silk Velvet Handfasting Gown....