or Connect

Posts by GoldBerry

Hi, all! I love the Yule Ball idea- very fun! Mind if I join in? (Honestly, I feel bad about jumping in and posting just here and there- sorry I can't keep up with you all anymore ) My gown Tiara Location Dream Date - hmmm, it's hard to choose- but I bet he would be a fun date- and I like his politics! Hey- where is Clay? I hope she hasn't lost power!
In lieu of Winter Solstice cards this year, I have created a Winter Solstice meditation that I would like to give to you all: http://songsofthesyrinx.blogspot.com/ Merry Winter Solstice to you all!
In lieu of Winter Solstice cards this year, I have created a Winter Solstice meditation that I would like to give to you all: http://songsofthesyrinx.blogspot.com/ Merry Winter Solstice to you all!
Hello all! Ahhh, the joys of winter! : Mostly, I have been loving it. I've been writing about our winter fun/difficulties---> blog For me, these few days until winter solstice are all about being in the here and now- not worrying about getting things done. My rituals are simple and spontaneous: a few days ago, my hubby suggested we go out side after the girls went to bed. It was snowing and we built a little fire. The firelight reflecting on the snow- the joy of being...
How about: "Deck the Halls" “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” “Here We Come A-Wassailing” “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” “It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” “White Christmas” "Winter Wonderland" Quote: Originally Posted by Calidris she is annoyed by the presence of Jesus in all of them (long story, but in summary she resents Jesus for taking people away from the old gods, and she came up with most of it...
Thanks for the link Tracy! And miricles, it's been clear here in the cloudy Pacific NW, so we actually got to see the moon! : Yippee for all the beading talk! I've been attempting to make myself some prayer beads for months. Maybe with the energy here and with the big full moon, it will happen.
Quote: Originally Posted by aweynsayl i was popping on to once again say that my little "notes" method of journaling is amazingly powerful. i need a--gasp-- different sort of pen for it, but other than that (my fave fave pen is better for long, fluid writing, lol)... i keep scraps of paper on my shelf and grab one when i can, then if i get a chance, i fill it out in my full journal later. That is a really interesting method- and I'm thinking...
Hi,all! I have not been here for a couple months- and to be honest, I have not been writing much in my journal. Lots has been going on- big life things going on- but I just don't want to write about them. I think I will later- now it is all incubating and hibernating within. This was the horoscope I got today from Free Will Astrology and I just had to share it with you all because I think it would be a great and fun journal entry: " It's an ideal time for you to throw a...
Cari~ thinking of you and your son.