or Connect

Posts by hatchling

As I said, I would keep reading and researching and report my findings here. Remember, I believe that there in an answer  in all of the information out there, and that I think that it is a mix. Not everyone is 100% correct as they all like to claim, as in all things internet and selling, and everyone has something to contribute to a solution.   My review on the WW DVD: I was not impressed with  the WW DVD (1st Aid for Prolapse). I was expecting yoga, and got a video on...
 I am replying to all who have posted before me lately...Thank you Acuamazon. I have been wanting to come back on here for a while, but just got busy and didn't.I am not sure that I can visualize your exercises either. I had other exercises prescribed, but they all seemed to make things feel worse. I will keep them in mind if I start feeling better with other strategies and see if they might help more at that time. If they don't I will quit them again.I am in Western MB....
Thank you for yet another option to look into. I am disappointed that the sessions sound like they could be expensive. It doesn't matter anyway for me...the closest practitioner of it is well over a good day's drive from me anyway, which makes it out of reach.   I have found that over time, What I am feeling gets better, bets worse, gets better, and on it goes...BUT the better times seem to be longer lasting. I find that somewhat encouraging. Maybe what I have...
Well, I was wrong. We were asked to fill out some additional information, get it signed and send it in. Oh well, a bit of a hassle, but isn't that what they want so that it deters those from considering UC?
@ Jinxymama: Yes, go walk! I can't wait for the weekend. It is supposed to warm up quite a bit. Still cold, but at least exposed skin won't freeze in 7-10 min.! 80   Full disclosure here, I am using the whole woman's suggestion on posture. I am not fully sure where I found the advice on the other exercises, but they sounded good and easy. It is hard to keep it, esp. while nursing or just going around the house. It hurts while walking until your muscles get retrained...
I am not a fan of the medical system. I could tell you many, many personal stories that might make you distrust too if they happened to you...and I used to trust them fully. I personally know of many others who used to trust and no longer do...just like me. I prefer to do things myself now and will even fight the doctors if need be (SO not my personality), unless it involves things that would be obviously stupid to do, like obvious necessary cutting...I will NOT do...
From all that I have read, it isn't about running in the family, it is a part of our cushy lifestyle. Slouching, bad birthing positions (not always the cause, but doesn't help), not being taught correct posture, picking things up incorrectly, picking up things that are too heavy, straining when you "sit." These make the most sense to me...most of the other ones don't hold water, because people will tell you different things, such as you are too fat, runs in the family,...
Organic, inexpensive AND local. We grow our own meats, and have done a garden some years. When we can't garden, we can always find someone with extra produce. We can also get certified organic grains from a neighbor for less than buying white flour in the store. We strive to meet all 3 of these things whenever we can.
AlaaJ, I wonder if it is when I found the site, that I found it depressing. It took some reading about what was going on and realizing that I actually had something that was not curable, and was my fault. That certainly was depressing reading that. I still feel badly. I wish that other women had told me the dangers of doing certain things. I had no idea and would have corrected these things had I known. I did suspect that I had something when I was pg, considering how...
You know, I have been walking and sitting with what is suggested as the Whole Woman posture (so hard to do), squatting when going to the bathroom and whenever I need to bend down.   My walking has worked up to about a 40 minute walk and I have been doing this for almost 2 weeks. It has been helping some. I still have bad days and really bad moments. I feels uncomfortable when I walk, but I notice the most change the next morning.   I won't be able to go out as...