or Connect

Posts by RiversOfHoney

Thanks, that's wonderfully reassuring--in my mind's eye I was seeing something I did NOT think I'd want to eat! Now I'm excited to get started.
I feel silly asking this, but as much as I read about bone broth I can't seem to find any mention of my concern. We're vegetarian right now but are about to start the transition to TF, and I want to begin with homemade bone broth. I keep reading that once it cools as you're storing it in the fridge, it turns gelatinous (I get why--obviously makes perfect sense considering the high gelatin content). But then what the heck do you do with it when you want to drink it or use...
I have Celiac too.   First I'm going to second MaryK's advice about testing: do NOT go on the GF diet until after you've been tested. You must be consuming gluten in order to test accurately--if you do have Celiac but you're not eating gluten then the antibodies won't be present and you'll get a false negative. My input it to have the blood test, and if it comes back positive they'll probably recommend an endoscopy with biopies. That's up to you. False positives are...
For the past few months I've been trying to get rid of my menstrual pain, and I'm wondering if any of you have had experiences similar to mine or might be able to offer advice. Here are the details:   My pain comes for the first day or two of my period only, but is absolutely horrible (the lying-in-bed-able-to-do-nothing-but-cry type of bad). It sort of responds to ibuprofen but not reliably. The thing is, I wouldn't call them cramps because it really doesn't feel...