or Connect

Posts by bbgirl013

Do you know where I can but that
Thank you so much for your reply I was wondering about the vitamin C how do I know if contains to gmo. I am using Carlson vit d..thoughts
I have a a 2.5 year old who is not in daycare  and a 4 month old who is EBF who is also not in daycare and I was wondering how much vit c and d do i give for the winter month and how much do i give when sick. Can you recommend any brands? Also anything else i could do to boost immune system?
Also anything i could do to boost immune system?
Also anything else i can do to boost immune system
Also anythinig else i could be doing to boost immune system?  
I have a a 2.5 year old who is not in daycare  and a 4 month old who is EBF who is also not in daycare and I was wondering how much vit c and d do i give for the winter month and how much do i give when sick. Can you recommend any brands?
I have a a 2.5 year old who is not in daycare  and a 4 month old who is EBF who is also not in daycare and I was wondering how much vit c and d do i give for the winter month and how much do i give when sick. Can you recommend any brands?
My daughter doesnt get sick often ... THANK GOD but tonight she had a fever of 103.7 which scared us because it was nighttime here and didnt want us to creep  up on us during the night. I tried giving her hylands and it didnt work...   She will be starting preschool for a couple days a week for a couple hours a day. So my three questions are....   1. I know  vit C is great for when kids get colds but what is the recommended dosage when they are sick? 2. What do...
My daughter doesnt get sick often ... THANK GOD but tonight she had a fever of 103.7 which scared us because it was nighttime here and didnt want us to creep  up on us during the night. I tried giving her hylands and it didnt work...   She will be starting preschool for a couple days a week for a couple hours a day. So my three questions are....   1. I know  vit C is great for when kids get colds but what is the recommended dosage when they are sick? 2. What do...