or Connect

Posts by Draquin

I talked to my mom today saying that I've heard people are looking for nurses.  My mom said that I have to help her for 60 hours, its about R500 worth of help,  It's about each hour is R18. And R30 for doing the kitchen on my own depending on the mess.  My mom said after I have mentioned the nursing job, that If I'm going,  she'll let me study at a college she trust.   I have an idea why I want to do this, because there is no doppler baby sonar nurse. The...
I just took one of the medication to stop nausea. :) This product withstands out of 10 pills of 50mg... Who has tried it before, its almost like Valium only less in to making someone fall asleep. I am also taking nasal spray for canola hay fever in the morning FLOMIST. I'm starting to feel better. I'm all of a sudden have my hunger back. :) It's called MEDAZINE-T Tablets. I only took 1 of 50 mg. I'm also afraid at night, becuase My dizzy spells, caused me to see spots...
I had that problem, bigger problem, when they shout your name... Along with fat... or they wistle and try and trying to get attention
http://i48.tinypic.com/20gxt0n.jpg   Hello. I'm 22 female. I had my period the 3rd to the 10th of september, during that time I've been dizzy, nauseas, tired and sleeping alot during the afternoons. I also have trouble eating alot... and tomatoes is the only thing that sometimes help me, and also candy for the dizzyness... I pasted a photo of my belly.. Sometimes I drink stoney ginger beer to feel better, I wait to burp. I also was constipated, but I drank movicol...
http://i48.tinypic.com/20gxt0n.jpg   Hello. I'm 22 female. I had my period the 3rd to the 10th of september, during that time I've been dizzy, nauseas, tired and sleeping alot during the afternoons. I also have trouble eating alot... and tomatoes is the only thing that sometimes help me, and also candy for the dizzyness... I pasted a photo of my belly.. Sometimes I drink stoney ginger beer to feel better, I wait to burp. I also was constipated, but I drank movicol...
Good morning. I'm from South Africa. :) I'm 22 years old, turned 22 this 25 july... Today I had pink discharge, but it only lasted 1 minute and nothing happened after 2 hours and still nothing... I was told It happens three days before a period, or even 1 day before it... But I never had pink discharge in my life, only brown discharge...?? I'm not sure but I get stabs sometimes in my groin area, aswell as pain in my bottom. I have constipation. I watched a you tube on...
I had light pinkish very very light discharge, there isn't anything else Not more discharge today... I checked two hours after the pink discharge, but there was nothing else on the TP...  O_O
Hi, today my period started with pink light liquidish discharge... My period should have arrived 1st august. but the 29th july is just fine... But Why is my period light...?? It's very pinkish almost yellow... O_O
My doctor checked my tyroid-- its fine. She once told me thaa I should take in lots of oil.... T_T Why I -- don't know?? I also bought two days ago a stethoscope just for interest in hearing my bowels and ect... :) I listened through the stethoscope, = it sounded like - bubblewrap popping...? got any clue why I hear bubble wrap popping
I'm 22 and female... I have days where my discharge becomes alot and a nuisence. I'd like to know wether you really can hear a baby's heartbeat through a stetoscope?? I have horrid stretch marks and would like to know wether or not clicks stretchmark or sellolite helps your body?? Boi oil didn't help me... also johnsons baby oil didn't help.... :( I'm 90 kilos heavy... I gained 20 kilos in a year.... I'd love to have kids one day, but I don't want to be obese and be told...