or Connect

Posts by Megan

Thanks for the suggestion. I suffer from eczema too but only on face and behind my ears. I have to try it out!
why not try gardening For Dummies
so what did you guys think of the season finale?
Just sent you a response. Let me know if you don't get it. Meg
I'd admit that I am so hooked!!! I again with the Sloane thing but maybe they're just trying to make us think that Sloane is her father - but he's not. Who knows. My dh and I are waiting to see the cliffhanger for the end of the season. It's sure to be a big one since every episode is a cliffhanger.
Quote: Originally posted by solmama megan, i emailed you I couldn't get the message. Please pm me at megdecraene@hotmail.com Thanks!!!
Yeah!! This is so fun. Can't wait to start creating my craft. Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy!!!
I'm in...sounds great. Let me know what I need to do. Meg
Part of the story line dealt with Andy (main character's male friend) and seeing one of his co-worker breasting infant at the office. There was also a part dealing with the same woman pumping. They treated the subject like it was no big deal. I don't watch the show but had to watch something beside March Madness. Did anyone else see it? And if so...what did ya think?????
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to read through the postings and find I was not the only one who did some of these things. Here's my list: * Use dissposable diapers. * Work full time. * Use a stroller (though I used my sling when dd was younger.) * Voted for Bush. * Got dd vax. * Own cell phone and use it. * Drink diet coke for breakfast. * Watch tv during the week. DD only watches Sesame Street on Sundays. * Will not homeschool!! * Eat meat. *...