or Connect

Posts by hercinetom

nice, thanks for u sharing it!
Given to those people who need help to help people on this forum, I am very    grateful, although I still did not give these people who need help to help, but I    will continue to work hard and hope to be able to do!
Thank you for this site.I think these ideas are good, everyone will be very happy if we can finally learn to understand, I think this site is very, very good.Thank you!
Thank you for this site.I think these ideas are good, everyone will be very happy if we can finally learn to understand, I think this site is very, very good.Thank you!
Guest,   I'm so sorry for you and for your FS.  It's so unfair to you and horribly unfair to him.  The only thing I can suggest is to ask if he can have an advocate through the court; someone to legally represent him in the court system.  I think you might be able to hire an attorney.
Most of me thinks you need to do anything you can to keep yourself "charged" to be a good foster parent.  A tiny piece of me worries about the affect that these vacations had for my daughter.  I do know that the social workers involved thought that these vacations were totally acceptable.
Anyone have any great links/resources on this?    Our son was born 7 weeks ago.  It was a c/s birth and I was in there for it.  Other than the dr. pulling him out and the nurse checking him out, I was the first one to really hold him.  I'm breastfeeding him exclusively.    He just seems different than my girls did.  Extremely needy for human touch 24 hours a day.  He can be hard to console and only usually wants me, although he is warming up to my DH.    I...