or Connect

Posts by universalbee

well, things do have a way of working themselves out.  went in for an u/s today and there was no heartbeat.  i am scheduled for a d&c and despite all the stress and turmoil of this unplanned pregnancy, i still feel upset that this is how it's turning out.  anyway, thanks so much to all of you for sharing your stories.  i definitely have a whole new perspective on all of this, and i won't forget any of this when i hopefully become a mother in the future.  best wishes to you.
thanks so much for all your input.  it is nice to hear others who have made it - and the reminder that there are so many things i can't control, no matter what i choose.  i definitely had a big freakout, imagining the worst of the worst in all possible regards.  this is one of the toughest things i've come across in my life and it is hard to weigh a battle of my heart vs. my head.  i know things will be okay no matter what - i just get huge pangs of fear, stress, and...
I am a broke, part-time waitress currently in grad school.  Found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago: major shock and commence daily crying for two weeks.  My bf does not feel ready, and I don't either, but something about going through with an abortion felt really wrong to me.  So, with his support, we decided that while we are broke, we would try to go forward and see what happens.   Now, as reality is starting to sink in, I am freaking out.  I started crying in the...
EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) - March 25  Age: 35 State or Country: Florida How long it took to you to get your BFP: Holy surprise!!! What number child is this for you: 1st Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): I don't know all the acronyms, but I live with my bf and 2 kitties Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): no clue Birth Plans/Preferences: again, no clue! Anything else you'd like to share This...