or Connect

Posts by Butter

http://CamianAcademy.homeschooljournal.net
I'd say it's the banana. My husband is allergic to bananas.
Do you have the 7 or 8 seater? It sounds like you have a 7 seater. We have the 8 seater and we vary where we put the seats since my older two are in boosters that can easily be moved around. Right now, my baby is in the middle of the middle row (the seat is moved into the forward "between the parents" position) and my big two are in the outboard spots in the back row and we actually currently have the middle row seat behind the driver taken out and in the basement. ...
You know, I don't think I'll do anything different with future babies. Supposedly I did everything "right" for this one, but he's still go major allergies. My older two don't.
We can't do eggs (one of the 8 things...). Mayo I don't care about since I don't like it. Baking I've found 2 T oil plus some baking powder replaces eggs with no problems in the finished product.
iluvmybabies - You might want to give it at least another week. It takes up to *3* weeks for dairy to get out of breastmilk (2 1/2 weeks was the point for me) and can take longer than that for it to get out of the baby's system. And of course other allergens could cause mucous poop, too.
Some doctors will do a RAST test which is a blood test, others will do the skin prick test. Ours did the skin prick test on Fritz (he was 4 months old). The doctor first marked the baby's back while he was laying on his belly and then the doctor quickly pressed 4 things preloaded with allergens on tines onto Fritz's back. That does hurt. Fritz cried quite a bit. But once we sat him up on the table and sang to him he calmed right down. Unfortunately nursing during the...
Yup, some soy allergic people can't handle ANYTHING soy while others can tolerate soybean oil, soy sauce, soy lecithin, etc. It all depends on the person. It's best to start out eliminating ALL and then add back soybean oil or soy lecithin or whatever to see if it is a problem or not.
You can be allergic to coconut, but it is not actually technically a nut. http://www.thaifoodandtravel.com/fea...coconutis.html
Santa doesn't wrap presents. And the funny thing is Mommie and Daddy don't give presents at all. Somehow that was never an issue when I was growing up and we've been able to explain it away for the kids.