or Connect

Posts by Butter

Going from two to three has been WAY easier for me than going from one to two. But, there is a big space between #2 and 3 and #1 and 2 are close together.
How many kids do you have? - I have three now Which was your hardest transition? One to two was the hardest How hard was it? Not way too hard, but much harder than 0-1 and 2-3 If applicable, how far apart were the children in question, and how did that compare to the spacing in your other transition(s)? #1 and 2 are 19 1/2 months apart. #2 and 3 are 4 3/4 years apart. How much support did you have? Lots How high need was the new baby? He was either eating, sleeping,...
I tried them with my daughter 6 1/2 years ago and hated them. Despised them. I decided to try them again with my new baby and I love, love, love them (and love, love, love pinning them - still haven't quite figured out how to use the snappi). I think the difference is confidence and experience in cloth diapering. I needed easy back when Ani was born and continued with that when Cameron was born. With Fritz, well, I've cloth diapered two kids now from birth to potty...
I have one and love it. It's not even too bulky on my almost 9 pound almost 3 week old like most one-size diapers are. It's also really absorbent. My baby is a power pee-er and he didn't soak it like he does other diapers. Now, their covers... hated those.
I was 3...
I very, very rarely corrected my daughter's spelling on her own lists and stories and stuff. The only thing I'd correct is what she wrote in her warm-up for school and that was just "dollar is spelled d-o-l-l-a-r and tree is spelled t-r-e-e" and nothing more. Her spelling is great now with occasional mistakes/inventions (we're almost through Spelling Workout B, so she does have regular spelling lessons). I was just happy she was sounding out the words to try to figure...
Ani got sick a lot while she was still breastfeeding. She was exclusively nursed until 11 1/2 months and then started on solids, but still mostly nursed and eventually weaned at almost 3 1/2. She had her 2 and 4 month vaccines. Of course she had a reaction to the 4 month ones and was sick a lot after that. Cameron was not vaccinated and never was sick until after he weaned (also at almost 3 1/2). May be the vaccines, may just be that Cameron's immune system is...
They worked fine for my first son, but wouldn't last nearly through the night for my baby.
Not accent, words. Spain Spanish is apparently much more formal in the verbage than Latin American Spanish.
I made my own. I used PUL for the bottom, flannel for the inside, and microfleece against my skin. I also made a few using hemp for the inside. Those are incredibly absorbent (used them for post-partum pads). I have three of the thick ones and 4 thin ones. I have a short period with a light flow, though.