or Connect

Posts by MamaPrincess

Here is a drawing of the mound for storing vegetables over the winter safely and energy-free: scroll down to the second drawing on this page:     http://urbanext.illinois.edu/tog/storing.cfm   my note: it says in the article for mild temperatures - and my grand parents as all people in France in their area were doing it - it is not for mild temperatures only. a heavy snow and super cold winter can't and won't touch veggies kept that way. I...
I guess that it really depends where you live and what you eat as far as impact on environment. For me the basis are - eating another being that has feelings, emotions, intelligence and it is not a plant. I am not a vegetarian but ever day closer to being one as it is very hard to change habits and find new and acceptable new forms of foods but every day closer to being vegetarian. I have eliminated daily meats and now it is only on weekends and hopefully that...
newest studies show that those paints that we so far thought are better are not so great either.. so we have to at least check our kids symptoms and see what we could do to prevent from our kids gettting more sick and which of them can be avoided by carefully planning your next paint job or how even take a good look at your child's current symptoms and try to find what might cause...
We all tend to paint the room right before the baby comes but despite the fact that there is so many low volatile organic compound paints with low odor and other alternatives one must really re-educate self regarding the new dangers that might be a reason of many subsequent allergies asthma and eczema in your baby to come, those are new studies, new findings and they are pretty solid, please...
I can't believe it! .. but sadly it is true: .... from the article about one Texas school : "under the "Smart ID" program, ID badges have been issued with a tracking chip, which students must wear when attending school. The school badges, worn like a necklace, contain a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip and links to their social security number. This allows the school to track the student's location after leaving campus and for as long as the badge is on the...
Thanks. The story continues, different places the same outcome... Does anyone have a sure and point by point strategy? I am having trouble to sort though all different thougths as there is lots of insight and precious but It would be really huge help if someone has step by step approach of howto  address it as I sometimes get lost in the long descriptions of all possible outcomes and approaches.
bumpity bump. help anyone?
So many great advices. Just wanted to add my hugs.
Our school has very strict rules against bulling and tons of consequences. Also they gave each parent at the beginning of the year a copy of a guideliness as to what is considering a bulling and what are the consequences.   Your school must have something like that. I would get a copy of it and sit with your child one happy and peaceful afternoon and in loving and caring manner go over each and every line and explain what it means.   As obvious as it...
So one of her friends who is one year younger then her will just grab her thing at any given time and not give it back. Purposefully in front of everybody and she will just look around for the reaction of my child, her parents and us and she will just hold to the object for dear life.   It happens most every playdate. It comes out of the blue and that pretty much turns my kid into a emotional mess and parents of the other kid into a disciplinarian crisis...