or Connect

Posts by William's Mom

Thank you so much! I appreciate that.
I have questions about providing in home childcare in Kentucky. I've searched this thread but did not find any references to KY. ( http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ferrerid=20428 ) I also posted in Finding Your Tribe. Unfortunately, my google searches also haven't even specifically answered my questions. So I'm just really hoping that I can find someone to talk to that is providing childcare at their home in KY. Any advice? Thanks!
Am I dreaming, or was there previously either a Tribe (or a particular thread) for mamas who provide childcare in their homes? Can someone point me in the right direction? I keep getting errors when I try to search. Thanks!!
I also work outside the home 20 hours a week or so. We have wonderful and supportive childcare during those hours. We haven't had any issues, and homeschooling is going beautifully. It can be done!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kailey's mom You are so beautiful Awww, thank you so much. I just now saw this.
I do, too. I hope things get better soon for you.
Each family is different. It's all about doing what's right for YOUR family.
That's hysterical, Vancouver Mommy!
Wonderful thread! Sounds I love: ~ Cats purring ~ Horses neighing ~ Crisp fall leaves crunching on a hike ~ A mountain waterfall deep in the wilderness ~ Scurrying little forest creatures ~ The way my son calls for me
You're welcome! If you do move here, and if you're into the outdoors, let me know, and I can tell you some wonderful places with beautiful natural scenery. We're avid hikers, and KY has some beautiful places. Good luck, no matter where your family is! Hugs!