or Connect

Posts by violetdevendra

You will for sure have your hands full but after a year or so, it will be great having two so close in age. They will be able to play together and entertain each other.  Mine are 18 months apart and I nearly lost my mind for about a year. BUT I do not regret it one moment. They are like little twins now and inseparable. Take baths together, eat together, sometimes nap together. Its very sweet and I know they will be besties for life. My son says his little sis is his best...
Hi there- another Hashimoto's mama here. I have had two pregnancies with my Hashi's being monitored and this required monthly bloodwork and seeing the endo every 3 months for physical check up.  She really stayed on top of things but what you are doing is great...continue being proactive. I am planning to call my endo tomorrow bc I am newly pregnant again after an early loss last month. She had upped my synthroid dose to 100 mcg and upon hearing I had lost the...
I ask especially since I had a pregnancy loss last month and just wanting to take extra care.   I am taking New Chapter prenatals along with their Whole Mega fish oil.  I also have a bottle of Solaray Folic Acid but the prenatals have 6000 already in them. Is it overkill to take more folic on top of that? Maybe take it only a few times a week?  
I am going to try to wait to tell anyone which is so hard for me.  Its just I had a loss last month and had shared with my real life friends, my family then had to share about the loss which I found myself wanting to just put behind me. So far (I only POAS Thursday AM) I have shared with a few close mama pals and my DDC from Oct 08 bc we tell each other everything.  I will wait until I see the heartbeat and know this baby is doing well.  My kids were also both...
We have our names picked out pretty much (still need a middle name option for the boy choice). I am superstitious especially after a loss last month so want to wait until we have seen baby's heartbeat and are much further along to share or verbalize our choices.  The girl name is a French one with lots of nickname possibilities and is not ranked in the SSA top 1000. The middle name is a nature one. The boy choice is also a nature name which isn't ranked in the SSA top...
haha nope that would be me who is the old bag (at 41) 
Robina, hello! We were in May 10 DDC together. As I explained in my intro, I couldn't get into my account (OrchideZ) so this is me but a new me.  I just went through a miscarriage too. I was in the Feb DDC and had a loss on July 3. How strange life is...we seem to be paralleling each other somewhat!   
plugging my answers in below: