or Connect

Posts by tandy401

Name/Username? Tandy  Who is in your family? Me (32), my wife (32), and our dog (2) What pronouns do you and your family members use? Female. If you're pregnant, when are you due? I'm due May 26, 2013. If you already have kids, tell us two interesting things about each of them. None yet.  If you work outside the home (or inside the home at something other than parenting), what do you do? We are both professors.  What are your favorite things to do when you're...
Outdoorsy!!!! Threadcrashing to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    And you're only a month behind me, so we can still be due date buddies!!!!    
Erin and EasttoWest:  YAY!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I checked back in with the board today because I knew you were both testing right around now, and I was so thrilled to read the good news. 
CONGRATS POKEY!!!!
Cordelia: CONGRATS!!!!!    And good luck to the folks in the TWW!!!! 
 Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My DP and I found out a few days ago that we are pregnant-- expecting in May 2013.  I know a few folks on this page from Queer Conceptions, and I look forward to getting to know everyone else over the next several months.  
Outdoorsy: I am really, really sorry to hear about your BFN -- I, too, was convinced this was your month. It is imminent though, and keep heart. (And until AF arrives, I will keep my faith, btw...)   Lise:  I think I'm finally, cautiously, ready to move to graduates.    I hope you guys won't be mad if I thread-crash on occasion 
easttowest: i'm so sorry -- that totally sucks. i'm feeling for you guys. 
easttowest: that cold bodes well, at least in my extremely humble opinion. in the meantime, tea with honey and the humidifier seem smart. the 17th is test day, right?
Thanks everyone-- you guys are awesome. So so hope it sticks!