or Connect

Posts by littlerocknroll

Thank you for the suggestions! After I posted, I looked more into the Kiwi Pie diapers and have gotten a bit attached...they seem awesome. I may do a combo of those or similar and some kind of snap-in. I didn't spend a fortune last go round, and I am nervous about the initial expense this tie, but I know it's worth it in the end.
Hi all, I am new to the diapering forum! I have a daughter I cloth diapered part-time, 5 years ago. I used only BumGenuis 3.0 then. I have most of them left, and plenty of microfiber inserts, but the diapers themselves are pretty shot- mostly the velcro (but will certainly be in circulation when the time comes.) I'm expecting a boy in March and have some questions to get started again... I don't *love* pocket diapers. I'm familiar with prefolds and flats, but I worry...
My first and most prominent symptom has been headaches and broken out face/super oily skin. My boobs are finally (haha) sore. I just can't make these headaches stop. Looking back, they started, along with my skin issues, within a few DAYS of ovulation and never really stopped. I didn't wake up with a headache yesterday and got worried, but it definitely came back and i woke up with super sore boobs. I'm not experiencing symptoms I had with my daughter, so it's been...
Hello and congrats mommas! My EDD is 3/11 and I have a DD4 (soon to be 5!). I had my first beta today but I feel like this is sticking. I had a miscarriage before becoming pregnant with my daughter so I am super nervous. I'm glad this DDC is up and running. I didn't participate in anything like this with my daughter so I'm looking forward to going through this with supportive mommas. I only made it to 36 weeks with my DD, so I guess I could have a February baby if things...
I waited a day and broke down and got a digital and there's no denying the "Pregnant" on the screen. No more guessing with light lines! I'm still having typical symptoms, but no breast pain which has always been an early indicator for me. Oh well, I shouldn't complain! I'm just going to hang tight until Monday and get my beta checked. I feel safe this time, but after experiencing a loss, I like getting 2 or 3 to ease my mind.  I must confess in a safe place that this...
Hey all, I think I'm here for March! I'm only roughly 2-3 days late. I have gotten two positive blue dye (two line, not plus sign) tests. I spaced out and thought since it was a two line, it was automatically a pink dye. Prego brain? I keep reading various places that there is a line on those almost always. Yesterday after work-- so, drinking water and coffee and peeing all day-- I had an immediate, light to medium dark (does this matter?) line. This morning I...
Can I join? I'm sort of in limbo deciding whether or not I'm really here or not. Maybe you guys will have some insight... I don't temp/chart, I just keep track of my periods. I tend to think the calendar I use is fairly accurate, at least with predicting periods. I had O pain on the morning of 6/18 which was my predicted O day, but didn't notice any other symptoms (no EWCM). That has started today, 6/20, which would seem late for me to O with my typically short cycles....
This was an all over my lower abdomen deal, I couldn't tell which side. It actually felt exactly like the implantation cramps I had with my daughter...kind of stabby at times. I am more curious because that evening and the following evening I dtd and didn't know if it was "too late" to get pregnant or right on time. Not trying, clearly not preventing. Not much action before that for any swimmers to be waiting on an egg, so to speak. I'm not totally sure if I am in the...
Just a general question about mittelschmerz...I don't get them every month, but this month I felt particularly crampy for an hour or so the day I was "supposed" (just period tracker website, no charting) ovulate. Generally, are you gearing up to ovulate, actually in the act of ovulating, or what? I imagine it could be different for everyone, but wondered if there is a general idea of what's going on during that pain, which was more painful than usual this time.  Thanks!
I am sort of in dantesmama's shoes, at least in respect to school, but only one kiddo so far for me! This is one rollercoaster thread and i was here once before! I am not even to a point where I could have symptoms beyond being nervous! I had sex 3 or 4 and then 1 or 2 days before O, I just don't know exactly when I O'd. We dtd Sunday morning and noticed fertile CM Monday (1/29) evening (dtd but protected). I don't chart and we have used withdrawal (most of the time)...