or Connect

Posts by Blonhrt88

Lol, A flailer....my son used to be that, not anymore though. Thanks for the input girls!
So my appt. went good, I'm only 8 weeks! Edd oct. 21st. I might not be talking a lot the next couple months because I'm starting graduate school in a couple weeks, but I will try to check in as much as I can! If I'm not around just know I'm either eating, sleeping, playing with DS or writing a thesis, lol.
Oct 21st :)
hawaiian....my nipples are not sore either. I attribute it to my toddler having a deep, good latch, so my actual nipple doesn't ever get irritated. Also, with my last pregnancy and all of my previous menstrual cycles, my nipples and breasts NEVER get sore. Although some women experience discomfort, remember we are all different!   Are you still early? I was symptom free until this week, when food aversions and fatigue hit. But it is still hardly anything! My body...
We are using a midwife who comes holy recommended by some friends of ours. I've met her twice and I love her! She realxes me upon entering her office, and I only talk to her. No nurses, no office, it's such a personal experience, exactly how I want my pregnancy and birth to be!
We are having our second right now, and have loved sleeping with our 22 month old, and plan to for a while. Our plan now is to side car(we have an amazing bassinet that has a drop down side and comes right up to the bed so our newborn is practically in bed with us, but not...just how I need it to be ;)  ) However, we will be bringing baby #2 into bed with the 3 of is when he/she is old enough.    I'm just wondering what are other family bed solutions that you all...
You are so not crazy! I feel the little butterfly flutters, only once or twice every evening! It stops me in my tracks! I'll find out Thursday how far I am...
Ciga, the best accuracy is between 6-8 weeks, but 12 weeks should be pretty close! Sickness or stress can delay labor among other things, and baby's not going to come until he or she is ready so I think you have nothing to worry about!    So the days of testing to make sure baby is ok are so over. I'm so fatigued, so nauseas, I feel like crap and I LOVE IT but I also love that this is only in the beginning, LOL.    I hope everyone else is doing great. I'm not...
Dahlia, I think 12 weeks is fine. My midwife said all babies grow the same until 12 weeks so timing it before then is very a curate.   im going Thursday for our first ultrasound, just to find out how far along I am! I can't wait to hear this little ones heartbeat too!   we told the in laws, they said congratulations. They didn't seem that excited. Lol, I don't think we will ever be close to them. Their advice to me about my last pregnancy was "I have three words...
Yes, in every way. He has basically taken over care of DS so I can rest and has cooked breakfasts and dinners and cleaned up, it has been amazing.    My in laws are coming to visit the only day we could get an ultrasound, so we have to wait all the way until next Thursday. Boooooo!