or Connect

Posts by Cheesenonion2

Hello Pickle, I have a similar toddler.  He's 12 months, so not quite your little one's age.  You've probably received the advice you needed, but I find it's nice to hear from others going through a similar situation as well.  The most recent thing we've experienced from your post was the sand, he wouldn't even walk on it with sandals on.  The only recent thing I've noticed I can do to calm him down quickly, redirect him when he's doing something he shouldn't, etc. is...
Thank you so much to you all.  Writing out my worries definitely helped.  The fact that you are all so kind, welcoming and understanding has helped a lot, I could hug you all.    I should have said before, Adeline's Mama, that hearing from someone with a child with similarities, I think I needed that, thank you.  Whatsnextmom, I think your way of dealing would be best, thank you.  I was always worried about development delays, as there was a fairly high chance of this...
Thank you everyone for your replies.  I've taken a while to reply to you all because I'm having trouble getting a new password, so I've set up another account (sorry I'm not sure if that's allowed).  Thank you to you all, you're very welcoming.  :)  I suppose the things that I'm worried about are not relating to the now, but his future.  I know it's years away, but I'd like to be prepared.  When I read up online about possibly gifted toddlers, I am finding plenty of...