or Connect

Posts by mestroisfils

Thanks so much, JudiAU! Santa Barbara Charter looks great. Do you know if this is a difficult school to get into?
Our family is contemplating a move to Santa Barbara and I need details on the area's public/charter schools. Our children have been attending a waldorf-inspired public school since kindergarten and I was wondering if anything similar exists in Santa Barbara. We can not afford private even with financial aid. Any info would be very appreciated!   Thanks!
Great, thanks Melaniee.  
I posted this in the "Waldorf" forum, but thought I should post it here as well. Our family is contemplating a move to Santa Barbara and I need details on the area's public/charter schools. Our children have been attending a waldorf-inspired public school since kindergarten and I was wondering if anything similar exists in Santa Barbara. We can not afford private even with financial aid. Any info would be very appreciated!   Thanks!
Our family is contemplating a move to Santa Barbara and would really appreciate any info on the area's public/charter schools. Our children have been attending a waldorf-inspired public school since kindergarten and I was wondering if anything similar exists in Santa Barbara. We can not afford private even with financial aid.   Thanks!