or Connect

Posts by VisaVisWellness

Certainly, we can see the same reactions in animals to vaccines.  Christina Chambreaux is a veterinary homeopath who has talked about this.   Also, Lawrence Palevsky's (spelling?) lectures provided a very understandable explanation of how injecting pathogens directly into the body can create the auto-immune responses that are so prevalent among children.  Kate Birch (http://vaccinefree.wordpress.com/) has gone through the history of vaccine ingredients which she...
Maybe it isn't about vaccines/no-vaccines, but about brain inflammation.  Brain inflammation is noticed  after vaccinations in babies by the high-pitched crying (cri encephalique - pardon the lack of French font).  Some vaccines seem to provoke this reaction more than others, and some infants are more susceptible than others.   Vaccines aren't the only cause of brain inflammation.  Homeopaths recognize that suppression of fevers - giving acetaminophen, for example - may...
There was a whole 15-year study done by an Australian, Dr. Isaac Golden, comparing health outcomes for children not vaccinated, fully or partially conventionally vaccinated.  The non-vaxxed kids used homeopathic "vaccinations" (homeoprophylaxis) or homeopathic treatment.  Here is a link to some information: http://www.lifehealthchoices.com/the-center/health-options/homeoprophylaxis.   Of course, the study's participants can't be contacted, but there's another study being...
There are some homeopathic remedies that I've used successfully with my very young clients who have this problem behavior.  Homeopathy is very gentle.  It is also holistic so other physical and/or emotional issues are taken into consideration when choosing a homeopathic remedy.  It looks like you live in an area that has several homeopaths to choose from.  I can do Skype appointments from Florida, but it's probably better for you to find someone locally.   Regards, Ruth...
It's great to see this discussion of homeoprophylaxis.  While it's true that it's controversial in homeopathic circles, it's also true that it's been used in real epidemic situations since the beginnings of homeopathy.  It was the inspiration for the modern vaccination movement (I saw a recent article about this, too), but along the way it was changed in ways that were harmful, for example, injecting into the bloodstream, which bypasses normal immune system responses...
Have you tried homeopathic remedies?  For bumps and "boo-boo"'s arnica is usually the first choice.  But it also depends on the kind of injury. If your child has aches and pains a lot, or sore throats, earaches, etc., homeopathy can often clear them up.  You can try combination remedies from the health food store or get a book so you can look up symptoms.  But for chronic ailments find a homeopath in your area to help.   [admin note: promotional text removed]