or Connect

Posts by LocaHijabi

Lily Tiger, even though you saw it as something necessary and got it, I appreciate your advice, because it makes sense.  The whole idea of not taking it is well and good, if everything went fine and normal, becuase then the blood wouldn't mix and I would have taken it after birth had the baby turned out to be positive.  But all that goes out the window, now since the kick (trauma) to the stomach changes things.  Even though it was not that bad a blow, it was still a kick...
You are absolutely right.  Yes, I am Rh- and hubby is Rh+.  Rogham is unnecessary, if things are normal and went smoothly because under normal circumstances the fetal and mothers blood don't mix.  But unfortunately now, with the kick (trauma) to the stomach changes things.  Even though it was not that bad a blow, it was still a kick which shocked me enough to sit down.  And even though I have only 4 more weeks to go, I cannot say that the blood didn't mix, so will be...
I am 36 weeks, and am Rh-.  I declined the Rogham, since I know it's unnecessary and only important if my baby is a Rh+.    Anyway, I had read up a lot about it, and had done the same during my first pregnancy, but since my son was O- i didn't take the later shot.  I know that the mother's and baby's blood don't mix, unless there was a major trauma or an accident etc.    Today, however, I accidentally got kicked on my belly, by my cousin's daughter who was...
I am 36 weeks, and am Rh-.  I declined the Rogham, since I know it's unnecessary and only important if my baby is a Rh+.    Anyway, I had read up a lot about it, and had done the same during my first pregnancy, but since my son was O- i didn't take the later shot.  I know that the mother's and baby's blood don't mix, unless there was a major trauma or an accident etc.    Today, however, I accidentally got kicked on my belly, by my cousin's daughter who was...
This is great stuff and really helpful. Since I did have the manual when I did it with my first child 3.5 years ago, I do remember some of it, and your links are great help.   Thanks
LuppyMonster, thank you so much for your response and the links.  Would you be able to message them to me, so this way I can check them out.  I don't know which ones got removed.  Once again thanks =)  
Hi,   I was wondering if anyone who has taken Hypnobabies home study course and has a manual that I can borrow?  I have used Hypnobabies successfully with my first baby, almost 4 years back.  I am 31 weeks and have started listening to my cds but can't seem to find the manual.  From my understanding it is important and goes hand in hand with the cds, since they do list exercises to do along with the cds.  I don't want to spend a lot of money just to get something I...
Hi,   I was wondering if anyone who has taken Hypnobabies home study course and has a manual that I can borrow?  I have used Hypnobabies successfully with my first baby, almost 4 years back.  I am 31 weeks and have started listening to my cds but can't seem to find the manual.  From my understanding it is important and goes hand in hand with the cds, since they do list exercises to do along with the cds.  I don't want to spend a lot of money just to get something I...
North Brunswick =)  
Thank you!! =)