or Connect

Posts by LocaHijabi

Thanks.. but I think I read on their site that they will take someone no later than 28 weeks, and I am still trying to decide.   I will call them and speak to them and see as well.   Thanks  
Hello, I am looking for a midwife who can come to Central NJ for home birth and is okay to take on clients later in the game. 30weeks+ Can anyone recommend someone who is good.   This is my second pregnancy and would be my first home birth and as much as I am excited and know its the most natural and peaceful way to bring a baby into the world, I am quite nervous about the whole idea as well. Any response and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello,   I am looking for a midwife who can come to Central NJ for home birth and is okay to take on clients later in the game.  30weeks+   Can anyone recommend someone who is good.  This is my second pregnancy and would be my first home birth and as much as I am excited and know its the most natural and peaceful way to bring a baby into the world, I am quite nervous about the whole idea as well.   Any response and help will be greatly appreciated.   Thanks
Thank you for your response.  Carolyn I can't seem to pm you.  I am not sure if it is due to recently joining or because of another reason.  Could you try and send me a pm and maybe I can respond to that.
Hi,   I recently posted regarding homebirth and midwives cost etc.  I was wondering if I am not able to go that route, which hospital out of these 3 would be my best bet for a natural hospital birth, with least amount of forced medical intervention,  giving me mobility to move around during labor and liberty to be in diff positions for birth?   I am thinking between Hackettstown, Morristown and Princeton.   Thanks
Hello New Jersey Moms!   I am expecting my second baby and am looking into a home birth option.   I had my first at Hackettstown hospital in 08 and had a wonderful experience with the midwives and a water birth.  However, the midwives have moved and Hackettstown doesn't do waterbirths anymore, I believe.  I am very confused as to which hospital allows for natural birth with very little intervention and due to that am looking into possibility of home birth.   My...