or Connect

Posts by Mama2grls1boy

Yeah I will definitely let you know. Right now I am havin slight cramps, yesterday i had back pain that radiated to my legs, and nausea slightly still and Extreme fatigue...and i know its TMI but since that discharge that i had 3-4 days after O, I am completely dry...I am NEVER dry after O...I actually always have excessive CM after DeAR Child #3 so being dry is abnormal for me...
So for the last three months BF and I have used the withdrawal method. I know its possible to get pregnant from that (now i know anyway lol) and I wouldnt be heartbroken if I was. I ovulated on 8/12/2012 and around that time we used the withdrawal method thru out it. I am feeling really sick to my stomach, boobs dont hurt like normally they do, a little more extra discharge...especially on DPO 4, sleepy, moody, and food/drink aversion...oh and I am peeing all the time! I...
Well, I woke up this morning to extreme nausea...I am not saying I am for sue but I have this feeling that it is a big possibility now. Yesterday I got really emotional over something my BF had said, which I dont think he realized how much it effected me, something that may not effect me so much most of the time. I had mild period like cramps yesterday and the day before but nothing so far today, just nausea.
So my boyfriend and I have been using the Withdraw method for a few months now (i know...not very smart lol) and I am about 5 dpo. I ovulated on 8/12 and am having symptoms....Nausea and aversion of drinks/foods started yesterday and have been on and off since, I had an increase in discharge the day before yesterday and I am moody, my boobs don't hurt but they normally do before my period. Now I kind of want to be preggo but wouldnt be too upset if I wasn't as i already...