or Connect

Posts by KrazyMomOfBoys

I guess it would be for all the above!! :D There are so many groups for younger moms and teen moms, that I thought it would be a nice place to have a over 40's mom. No matter where we are at in the 'mom job'.
Hi all, I just posted a couple of weeks ago about a group of mamas over 40 and someone linked me to this group. I just turned 40 in May and I am a mama to 4 boys, 11yo down to 5yo. Two years apart in age. I just kinda wanted to find a place where I could talk with other mamas about changes in their life and with the kiddos. Glad to find you all!! 
Hi, I am an unschooling mom of 4 boys. Mine are 11, 9, 7 and 5. Nice to meet you!!!! 
I pm'd her just now. :D
Are there any sections for moms that are 40 and older? I just turned 40 this year and would like to share and learn along with other moms of this decade. :)
Shared!!
Wikipedia says roughly midway through a cycle. I get it every month. And I can tell which ovary as well. I got it after the birth of my 4th baby. For me, it lasts a whole day.
Something to think about as well. :)
Makes so much sense. :) I am in pretty good shape. I think I miss being pregnant. All my pregnancies were uneventful in regards to any health problems. My last was a home water birth. I would do that again.:)   
I have 4 boys. My oldest is 11 and my youngest will be 5 next month. How old are your kids?