or Connect

Posts by mykdsmomy

I didn't boil mine when I had it. I think it says somewhere not to do that? I think extra hot water with some vinegar would work too. I think I just used some dishsoap
Yay, OP, so glad it's working out for you I'm jumping in here too because I have a question for all you seasoned cup users I bought a Diva cup several years ago. (I have since accidentally threw it in the trash while moving ) Anyway....I could never get it out without feeling like I was pulling my liver out with it The suction was so great that it hurt when it was on too...like it had a death grip on my cervix. I used the #2 so it wasn't that it was too small...
I am on a hunt for a good solid CHEAP natural skin care regimen for my face. I bought some Jason apricot soap for hands and face. I have oily skin as a rule but I'm also dealing with the joys of losing elasticity around my eyes. I hate the feeling of anything on my face but I'd like to put something light on it to help slow the aging process. I'm basically looking for a miracle serum for less than $10 Any suggestions? The second problem is this. I started waxing...
taco salad? you could "hide" some beef or chicken in it...add lots of beans (do you like kidney beans?) Asian chicken salad? (chicken, cabbage, sesame seeds, etc?) I'm hungry now!! lol
I know you are WAY more knowledgeable about this stuff so forgive me if I sound like a nut, but what about smoked salmon? (obviously not in a smoothie ) Eggs? could you get a protein powder to put in your smoothies that is gf/cf and soy free? (veg. protein?) Sorry I'm not more help
I didn't even think about Zinc I wound up getting some nature's made super duper extra strength fish oil caps (1000mg EPA) but unfortunately they are giving me fish burps....
Thanks Rachelle I've been working on the thyroid for 15 years now and still haven't felt "great". However, I didn't realize until recently how depleted in Vit. D I am. I also suspect that I am deficient in other vits and minerals as well. I'm going to start taking fish oil with my son He needs it badly and I figure it can only help me. I don't think I mentioned that we've been dealing with unexplained secondary infertility for several years now I know I have low...
Rhesp1212, thank you for all your great suggestions. I don't think I've heard of that book so I'll definitely check it out. I had a Dr. diagnose me with adenomyosis a few years back. She said the only way to know for sure is to take out my uterus and I opted not to do that
Quote: Originally Posted by sbgrace I'd want a celiac test. Celiac can wreck havoc. Parasites (do either metametrix comprehensive stool or two genova stool collects--sample from the beginning, middle, and most especially end of the stool), B. hominus could cause the severe IBS and last that long. A standard parasite screen won't cover (this common, known pathogenic) parasite but genova and metametrix will. Metamterix will do DNA analysis for it (so it...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm supposed to go see a Rheumatologist soon (I was supposed to go a few years ago but have put it off). Here's some back history: I'm 37 now. When I was a child (rough childhood with a controlling mother...I had TONS of anxiety) I wound up getting this weird "thing". My hands, feet, joints, face would swell up and I would get hives. Dr's couldn't figure out what it was from. It happened maybe 10 times until I...