or Connect

Posts by sierra9779

Thanks for checking in about my unusually painful and very late period. It was something I've never experienced before and the tissue I passed was so large and painful that I only imagined I might have perhaps miscarried if I was in fact pregnant.   I went to the hospital to get checked over the weekend in case there was something seriously wrong and they tested preg hormone levels and no levels were detected so they eventually ruled out miscarriage.    They said...
Hi ladies. (FYI - this post will be graphic, I'm sorry if it's TMI)   I know I just replied earlier today that I tested negative and started some light spotting but no real cramps or period yet but tonight something happened that has never happened before in my periods. I never got the dull aching cramps like I normally do and never filled a tampon today at all and then all of the sudden I kept getting these really sharp pains where my cervix would be (around my...
Hi everyone. I said I'd update those who offered support on here for me so ..... even though I would have been at total peace about what ever happens this month (pregnant or not) it looks like motherhood for me is going to be later in my life. Last night just before bed I started getting pink discharge & this morning I saw a tiny bit of blood so I tested just for official confirmation that I wasn't in fact pregnant and it did come up negative. I haven't fully started yet...
I think I'm going to just stay busy for now, wait a few more days & then if AF does not come in a few more days then I'll test. Because at that point it would be almost the entire month of Aug with no AF at all, so I'll for sure test then.   At this point, since it would just be more stressful to tell my own support system but normally would turn them to for support & positive encouragement, I really do appreciate the positive words on here instead. It really helps...
Hi there. I'm writing on this forum because it's not appropriate to tell my immediate support system that I'm so late yet. I say this because everyone will want to put their 2 cents in & that will only cause me more stress.   I'm a single 32 yr old woman. For 2 plus years I've been with the same "S.O." and just missed my period by over a week.   My cycle is usually always around 28 days give or take a 1-3 days at most.Not only that but my period has been coming 1...