or Connect

Posts by AmandaLynnH

I could swear I felt something today while sitting in an interview.  It's possible it was gas but it felt different.  I'm nearly 15.5 weeks.  Just a little flutter.  Who knows...
Who has two thumbs and needs this thread?  This girl!   The last 2 weeks I've been good and done my requisite 3 times a week for 30 mins at least (well ok I fudged a small bit last week and did a 60 min, a 30 min, and a 20 min but I figure it all evens out and the 20 mins was on Thanksgiving so I figure I was also up and doing stuff that day and it's really a work out retraining myself from killing my mother...) so that I can qualify for a health reward from my work...
We saved up amazon gift cards I earn through swagbucks and app trailers to pay for it.  Now we're saving for a food processor.  Then it'll be baby stuff savings but we're getting the fun stuff first :)  Ours was around $150 so not too terrible.
I don't care how mine is behaved since I'll be 4+ hours away :)   No suggestions on that one.  Maybe she still will offer to bring it back? You're not an insensitive witch asking for it back.  Even if she got knocked up right this second you'd still be a few months ahead so it's totally reasonable to ask for it and say you'll pass it back to her when you're done.  
Times, I don't really have a belly yet either, although I'm not as tiny as you (sooooo jealous!).  I do get one heck of a bloat baby by the end of the day a lot of days now.  I had thought that was going away but it's come back the last few days.  I probably need to drink more water.  If only they'd make it taste better!   I was happy to not show at all over Thanksgiving as my mom is being super creepy about me having a belly (she said she wants to lay with...
Seriously, GET ONE, they're AWESOME!  Plus then you totally have an excuse to do the robot dance whenever you like.
We're finding out.  I hit 20 weeks right between Christmas and New Years so I was hoping my midwife would schedule my next appointment a week or two before Christmas and call it good enough for the anatomy scan but no such luck so it'll be mid-Jan unless we go to a private place that does gender scans before then.  DH was all set to make the appointment right at exactly 15 weeks (that's when this place will take you for a gender scan and you go back as often as you need...
Bailey, you might want to google for hazards of using pallets.  I believe I recall seeing something about toxins on them since they're used in commercial uses.  Sorry I can't be more specific.  Painting them would probably take care of it but you may want to take certain precautions when working with them.   Also, Joanns always has remnants of upholstery fabric that I've used in the past to recover a couch.  Heck of a lot cheaper than buying from the bolt but the...
Hi everyone!  Sounds like everyone had a nice thanksgiving!  Ours was...interesting.  My brother and SIL cut my mother off last Sunday which made thing interesting.  Everyone thought we shouldn't go because that would make things even more stressful and I did email my mother telling here there was no way we'd be discussing the situation and if it was brought up we'd leave.  I was kinda hoping she'd throw a fit and we'd have an excuse not to go.  Wednesday we took off and...
Hi everyone!  Not much to report here, just end of week hum drums.  I find myself feeling sad today for no particular reason.   We did finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat at our appointment on Tuesday.  It was kinda weird.  Sometimes I feel like I'm an imposter since I don't get all weepy at all the preggo stuff.  I mean it was cool but it's not like my life suddenly changed from black and white into color and the birds all started chirping or anything.  I feel...