or Connect

Posts by AmandaLynnH

Thanks guys.  I know I didn't see him much anymore but it still made me tear up (and maybe a few fell out) at work.  He was such a little personality.     Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?  We're supposed to register!  I know it's SUPPPPPPPPPER early but we'll probably (God willingly) only see my mom at Thanksgiving, and then DH's extended family at Christmas so we want to give people as much time as possible if they want to get us something and not have to...
Timesaway, have you tried mate tea for the migraines?  I got hormonal ones before getting pregnant so I'd just drink that the whole week before I was supposed to get my period and it really seemed to help.  It was okayed by my midwife at my last appointment and it has seemed to help with this last one I've had.   Hope everyone starts feeling better soon.  I'm over here in my office belching like a sailor.  So attractive, not to mention professional.
Cobaby and Timesaway, I hope you both get some relief soon!   Occular migraine over here.  At least I get to look at something sparkly every so often so it's not all bad.
Glad that we can share our family issues freely.  So many people don't understand how toxic familial relationships can be and just expect you to bow down because you're related to people and take it and have no idea how invalidating that is to people who have experienced abuse at the hands of a family member.  Do what you need to do to protect yourself and your family.  Sometimes more family isn't better if they're bad family.     Congrats on the job!  Glad you're...
I went in at 9 weeks for my first OB appointment and she spent what felt like forever mashing my lower abdomen with the doppler trying to find it even though she said it might be early.  Since she couldn't she offered us a chance to pop on the ultrasound to see it and had trouble finding it then too which kinda freaked me out but she eventually found the little monster hiding out way down low and to the left.  So she tried again with the doppler and still couldn't find...
Yea, apparently when we become pregnant we either become stupid or fibbers.  I mean, I know sometimes I played up the cold instead of saying I was tired because I'm pregnant but I'm very clear on which symptoms were from which.     Hope the rest of DD's stitches come out easily and pain free for her!   I thought maybe I was having a slight m/s regression this morning but I think I'm just kinda migraine-y.  Fortunately the pain hasn't kicked in and doesn't seem like it...
Would it be possible to get a treadmill or do some exercise at home videos?  Have you tried journaling?  Some other sort of creative outlet, perhaps making art work for your little one's room?  I'm sorry you have to deal with that.  Unsubscribe from people as necessary.   I'm sorry you had a sucky experience with your mom too.  It's always nice to meet people who understand until you realize that they had to go through the same crap you did.  She hijacked our posts...
Sleeping, followed by more sleeping, followed by more sleeping, a nap perhaps, and then some nachos.   Has there been anything that you loved food-wise pre-pregnancy that you are not feeling right now?
  Thanks guys!   The scan was from 6 weeks.  I've seen the little monster since then last week for a few seconds when the midwife couldn't find the heartbeat on the doppler and had me jump on the ultrasound but she didn't print any pictures or anything so this is the most recent one we have.  Hopefully I'll get one that looks like an actual human soon.
Sure crazy mothers are fun...NOT!   I was blindsided by an IM from my mom 15 minutes before I was supposed to be done with work telling me that she hates my SIL because SIL sent her an email telling her that she didn't appreciate that my mom went snooping through her divorce court records online before they even met because my brother wasn't telling her every.single.detail of how they met, when they met, etc.  Their relationship didn't have the best start (they were...