or Connect

Posts by fmorris28

Jam, Thanks! You're absolutely right about the whole moving ordeal. Considering we'd have to be moved and settled by early Feb! Short time to make a decision! Looks like we may test tomorrow @ 14dpo! Glad things seem to be getting better for you and that you get to insem!! How exciting! I'll be wishing you the best of luck. I wish I could offer more insight on the non medicated monitoring cycle but I have no experience. GL!   Pook, Thank you very much! This chart of mine...
Hey ladies! It seems like I've been gone for ages! So great to see all the BFPs since then! Life has been pretty busy for DP and I. Between planning our wedding working a ton and toying with the idea of moving states due a promotion for meeh! Darcy, could you move meeh to waiting to know as I'm 11dpo today. Congrats Twomommy it's fantastic to see the pair of you finally get your bfp! Very much deserved. I'm still temping every morning, and would love some input in mye...
Friederike, thanks so much! it has been an absolute joy to plan so far! I'm wishing you the best with your ivf! lizbian, thanks love! it's easier than I thought. So far the hardest thing is dress shopping! RedRock, I was around lol! Congrats to you though!! And thanks for the congrats as well!! good luck with everything! Isa, i'm starting to feel normal again thank goodness. I've missed eating real food! Im so excited about this whole wedding experience. Its gonna be...
IM BACK! It's been ages since I posted it seems. After getting back from Seattle DP was in hospital for a week, then I was sick the past 2 weeks which just about brings meeh up to now. We didn't get to insem this cycle as meeh being sick and all and mye 102 degree fever through off mye temping. Technically our baby making took a bit of a back seat due to the fact DP and I ARE PLANNING OUR WEDDING! Approaching our 5 year anniversary in 5 days we've set a date in July and...
Redrock, yay on a new cycle! Good luck with it!! Afm, in the midst of packing for mye trip tomorrow I couldn't help but feel the damn pain coming from mye ovaries. I was thinking it can't be O pains already as I'm not expecting to O until Saturday when I'm back. Sure enough I took a wondfo nd cb digital ovulation test nd both clearly positive. Mye test line on the wondfo was darker than the control nd the cb digital gave meeh a smiley. So now I'm trying to squeeze an...
Lea, im just as excited to try again seeing as last month was a bust. I'm so ready to go to Seattle, its been about 5 years since I was last there. I'll be in Bellevue and am wondering if there are any close fish markets?? When do you think you'll insem? Looks like a week for meeh. Invitn, yep its been over a year on nd off with a total of 4 insems..we just switched from frozen to fresh nd am hoping for a bfp very soon. I'm hoping your cycle works out well. I do...
Mamaet, sorry to hear of the unexpected change of plans, one of the things I hate about the ttc process. I remember when mye ob told meeh I wasn't ovulating on mye own when we first started trying. I was upset but just took it as a bump in our road and tried to work through it. I hope you get a appt. Soon and get everything straightened out. Good luck. Jwaite, so sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs your way. When you're ready we'll be here, just take your time. Afm,...
Invitn, welcome back. I remember you from a while back. DP and I are still at it. Ive tried clomid and femara (have you thought to use that one) but this cycle will be natural seeing as I know I o'd on mye own last month. We did find a kd and switched to fresh so we're just working on it and waiting. we'll be insemming the day I get back from a business trip so ill be bringing the opks to Seattle lol. Hopefully you can switch meds snd see better results with your o....
Seems like its been ages since I posted last! DP and I just finished moving and I've been So busy with work the last week I have barely had time to get online! Well I'm hanging out at cd6 of au naturale cycle #2... no clomid again. Still looks like o date is going to be the day I get back from Seattle. So after mye flights lands we're planning to insem. The timing might be a bit weired but why not try since we've got kd. I hope everyones cycles are going well! Suerte!
Hey there ladies..just a quick drive by to give mye luck to everyone. AF should be here tomorrow, and I'm hoping hoping hoping to insem the day I'm back from seattle as it's the day after I normally O. It might be timed kinda late, but why not give it a go. And I'm thinking that I'm going to do this cycle au naturale again. It was nice not being on a clomid rollercoaster and seeing that mye body is Oing all on her own...I'm so proud of her lol! Good lock to everyone in the...