or Connect

Posts by MommaMenk

My baby isn't old enough yet, but I think about this all the time. He has cousins and others whom we have to be around and that watch alot of things I don't want him watching...and they don't just watch it...they have all the games, costumes and everything else that goes with it.   I think we will have to tell their parents where we stand...and then after we are around them try to keep an open discussion with our kids about it and why we don't play with, watch, or do...
Wow...that was a harsh response. I didn't deserve that.   My point was not what you say and I am very offended. I am seriously concerned about her son and I would never say she is a bad mother or would ever harm her son. They have made their choices when it comes to vaccines and I respect that choice. I simply wondered if anyone else had experienced the same sort of issue and after researching I see that it does happen and more then some would think, though it has...
Since my post seemed so controversial...and I am not looking for an argument I thought I would just delete it lol :)
I asked the experts but wanted to hear others experience too so...     To keep it short. After I couldn't breastfeed we started DS on formula. He was on the Similac Advance and broke out with a rash and was super gassy. We started him on Alimentum and he did well. The Alimentum is so expensive and we are getting to the point we can't afford it anymore. We tried soy and he broke out with a terrible rash on his face and was spitting up every two minutes.He also was...
To keep it short. After I couldn't breastfeed we started DS on formula. He was on the Similac Advance and broke out with a rash and was super gassy. We started him on Alimentum and he did well. The Alimentum is so expensive and we are getting to the point we can't afford it anymore. We tried soy and he broke out with a terrible rash on his face and was spitting up every two minutes.He also was constipated.   I read a lot of good things about Good Start gentle and...
So, I stopped pumping when baby was 3 months and he was on Alimentum formula at the time. He has always spit up but right before I stopped pumping he was almost never spitting up anymore. Once on the formula only he started spitting up more. After talking to the doctor I switched him to Soy formula because the Alimentum was so expensive we can barely afford it. He is allergic to the cows milk formula as far as we can tell ( he got a rash). Well..at first I thought it was...
So I just got PPAF yesterday and I am very excited. I had a hard time getting pregnant with #1 and had to use fertility drugs and supplements to get pregnant. I had to stop breastfeeding at 2 months and stopped pumping a few weeks ago so AF is finally back. We want to have our next close in age to the first so we are just going to jump in and hope that my PCOS is better now that I had a baby and #2 will come more easily. We want to have a large family if we...
We are in Northern Cincinnati. We use Dr.jason mattingly in Montfort Heights as a family doc. He is great!
I am so glad to find a non-vaxing forum! I sometimes feel like a loner when it comes to not vaxing my baby.   My son is  4 months old and just had his well-check..which may be the last well check I take him too. I have doctor hopped because the first well check the doctor would not see us anymore if we didn't vaccinate. The second gave me grief and said I would have to sign something if I decided not to vaccinate. So, we took him to our family doctor which is a great...