or Connect

Posts by crunchy_mama

I currently do potatoes, although when I was trying to loss weight I didn't.  Right now I am eating like crazy and weight is still down to my lowest, it is just a hormonal thing- always happens with my babies at this age.  My fertility is trying to return, although it hasn't yet.
I want the info for the recipe as well- please!   I don't do corn, it is a grain.  I used to do it but since completely cutting it out and being entirely grain free I have found my sleep is much improved.  I still had random insomnia and since then I sleep, actually really good at night, which is impressive as I co-sleep.
Can you do any seeds or all nuts and seeds out?  I grind up pumpkin seeds and use them for nut flour subs.   Also, you can just do apple pancakes as well- grate the apple- squeeze out most of the juice then mix w/ eggs and some cinnamon- fry in little patties.
  I make salmon patties w/ tinned salmon sometimes as well, I love to add coconut in there.  the kids are on a kick were they are not liking them lately, although I am enjoying them more than ever.
  I have never done curry meatballs- we love Asian meatballs though and of course Italian- would love the recipe- I only do a few Thai dishes but would love more recipes.  
My menu this week: Monday: Albondigas Soup Tuesday: African Chicken Peanut Stew Wednesday: Dinner at a Friends Thursday: Spicy Lamb Stew with Squash Friday: Veggie Chili Saturday: Leftovers Sunday: Spanish Baked Chicken   all from simplerecipes.com  It is cold and rainy and nasty so lots of soup planned!
Meatloaf, Cottage/Shephard's Pie, 20 different kinds of meatballs!    Tonight I am doing Albondigas Soup(using cauli instead of rice)
My pumpkin pancakes:   Pumpkin Pie Pancakes(Grain/Nut/Dairy/Soy Free) 1 c. pumpkin (well packed if homemade) 1/2 c. shredded coconut(unsweetened) 3 eggs 1 t. cinnamon 1 t. pumpkin pie spice 1. Mix ingredients well. 2. Preheat griddle or sautee pan on medium heat while the batter rests. 3. Use a 1/4 c. measuring cup to scoop these into the pan, use the back of the cup to flatten these somewhat- the batter should be fairly thick. 4. Cook until getting golden...
I do mashed cauli w/ some chicken stock for some liquid and plenty of salt and pepper.
Have you tried apple pancakes, squash or pumpkin pancakes?  It might a good option on the days you do eat eggs.    I would be upping the potatoes, sweet potatoes and squash, especially at first while you are feeling so hungry.   The cauili rice is awesome, I do it as fried rice and as mexi fried rice, both are delicious.  I have done a soy sub w/ beef broth, balsamic vinegar, molasses and some salt and it works ok.  Right now I am using the coconut aminos, which...