or Connect

Posts by Free H H

Thanks Dove84,   That's awesome. I'll contact those links and see if there is something we can work out.   I feel like I've learned so much about the benefits of organic foods, and organic living while I've been researching my son's new diet I had no Idea about the lack of quality in the foods I had been feeding my family. Even things I had thought to be healthy aren't. Organic is more expensive but I'm going to switch my whole family and try to get them eating...
Hi, I don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but decided to put it out there and give it a shot anyway. I live in SE, SK, my son needs to change his diet due to his health. I am having a very tough time finding the things that he needs. I need to find certified organic raw dairy products. Organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Organic, grass fed, free range chickens and eggs. Organic grass fed cows, lamb etc, that have been grown without the use of any...
I would be interested in raw goats milk. I see it's been a while since you posted this, however if you did get everything up and running I'd love some more details.