or Connect

Posts by lakell22

Ughhhhh bf isn't going so well! I would really like to bf for as long as I can but at this rate I might have to throw in the towel! she just wont latch on.... I don't know what the problem is? I'm pumping so I'm not giving her any formula at all. I'm not doing so great at that either... Im so tired I forget to drink water, so I'm only pumping 1 1/2-2oz at a time. she also sleeps a lot during the day so I don't know if I'm pumping too little... I pump sometimes every 2-4...
Thank you! after I got all that information from you guys I looked into it, I called my sister bc she just had a vbac and she explained it in english lol I decided I was going to atleast try when it was time... I just didn't think I was going to be trying early I'm soooo happy!!!! in ridiculous pain ( why am I in so much pain? I always see women looking.like it was a piece of cake) I did have a fever so they decided we're going to be staying in the hospital a few days...
So there was a question as to what happened with my situation... I had insurance issues and a scheduled c-section.... well I started having contractions on Sunday but I decided to wait it out bc I didn't think it was real contrations. so I woke up Monday, went on with mild pain now so I figured it was BH... then around 2:30 contractions started to get more noticable but I still thought it was not real. At around 5 they were getting pretty bad, and at 5-7 mins. I decided to...
Ussually you end up not needing most of what you pack... so this time I just packed a coming home outfit for me- super comfy yoga pants, a shirt, nirsing bra a robe and slippers so I can walk around the hospital, some hair ties, toothbrush, depdorant and a hair brush is all I think u really need for yourself. ( depending on what type of delivery ur planning on some women take other items for during labor ( I don't) and ur babys bag and SO's bag. I was probably not much...
it is a bit late in the game that's why I feel dumb asking now lol but maybe I should try?? I've allllways wanted to try on my own and considering this is most likely my last baby.... it would be great! I'm just scared now bc its this late and I'm scared of what could go wrong if it did. I should also mention I'm suuuuper tiny... and height wise I'm only 4'9 lol could that be an issue?
Thank You ladies... I'm going to get on the phone early Monday morning! and whaaaaaaat????? I didn't have to have c-sections just because I've already had one? I had to have my first c-section bc my baby was breech, then a year later I got pregnant and she told me I had to have another one even though I begged her to let me try on my own... and this time she said she wouldn't even talk about it bc " after two c-sections, they wont even give me an option!" Something seemed...
With only 10 days left in the pregnancy including weekends, I'm not sure id even get into another OB for an appointment... I just don't know what to do. I feel like just not dealing with it and wiping my hands and giving up but I know that's not an option since I can't forcefully keep this baby in lol! aghhh!
Oooh god, this time around has not been easy! let alone a dreamy pregnancy... I am scheduled for c-section October 30th( ive had to have 2 previous c-sections so i have to have one this time around) and I just found out my insurance changed my plans without notice last week! problem? my OB doesn't take that plan! so I was told I could either make an apeal (which I did that same day) and see IF they approve the appeal ( and till this day they havent!) Pay cash for the...
Yeah, I'm more than disappointed and extremely sad and a little upset but I do have to keep going and doing for my babies without anyone... Thank you ladies for all your imput, I really appreciated!!!!
you ladies are very right! my sister has tried to knock some sense into him but all that happeneds every time is he says " u are right, I'm sorry and I'm gna proove to you that this is what I want and I'm gna work my butt off to do it and see u more, do for u," its all a nice talk but nothing ever happendd ..so I bring it up again months later and we have the same conversation and nothing again! its like he paints me a pretty picture just to make me happy and shut me up in...