or Connect

Posts by jeanblu

9w1d here!  My loss was at 6-ish weeks so I'm around three weeks beyond that, and I *think* my nausea is starting to ease up a bit, so I'm in good spirits.  I know that we are not "out of the woods", but I'll take feeling positive!     Question for those of you with wee ones: What do you feel about something like this http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-9420660dt.jpg for co-sleeping.  I co-slept with my daughter right on the bed next to me, but my...
      I just have to throw in that as I was browsing this thread, my daughter (4 1/2) reads aloud, "Co Baby Maker -- I know that guy!"  What?! lol.
^ Echoing that.    to you!  Let us know.
Not this time around, but my daughter was born the day before my 21st birthday.  My parents brought a bottle of sparkling cider and a cheesecake to the hospital. 
  "I'm dressed up as my mom" 
 Keep 'em coming!     One of my favorites so far: I found myself at a zoo and quickly realized that all the habitats, aquariums, etc. were empty, and that in my hands was a map of all the exhibits with different animal stickers on them.  When I finally turned around, I saw that hundreds of animals were following me!  So one by one, I had to direct them to their homes.  I'm still trying to figure out how the whales and such were following me around , lol.
  Sending you quick healing vibes, porcelina.  Best of luck on your next try.

Oh my. :( 
Take good care of yourself, mama.