or Connect

Posts by brumba

Okay, I'll start back up again. It just seems counter-productive having him eat that much honey every day. What amount did you do you give your son per day?   I was giving my son 1/4 teaspoon, do you think that's enough? What is K2? Is that what's in butter oil? If so, we have the fclo butter blend.   How about D3 -- what is the best way to get a 2 year old to take it?   He hasn't been taking calcium, but I started him on magnesium (Natural Calm).   For...
Hey Mamaheyoka -- we're in Sebring too!   We have one little guy who is 2.5.   Sebring from Atlanta?  Have you had culture shock?  
My 2.5 year old has cavities so I read Cure Tooth Decay and purchased Nourishing Traditions.  That was a few months ago.  Was really excited to get started...    My fermented carrots were horrible.  Had no idea if my whey was edible.  Homemade butter tasted awful.  Bought bone broth from a local farmer because I was too squeamish to make it myself and boy was it REALLY chickehy!!!    Essentially, I'm a terrible cook and need help.  I feel so overwhelmed with my...
My 2.5 year old has 4 cavities and I've tried chocolate and cinnamon flavored fclo from Green Pastures.  Naturally, he finds them both to be repulsive, yet if I put a 1/4 teaspoon in a smoothie with 2 spoonfuls of honey, he'll tolerate it.  Do you think the benefit of the fclo outweighs the negative aspect of that much honey everyday?   I've also tried ice cream and maple syrup (again would need about 2 spoonfuls).  He doesn't drink juice so that isn't an option. ...