or Connect

Posts by rmul

I actually called the health department and asked them what to do.  They suggested that I refile my request stating that that would be quicker and easier than appealing.  So I sent another exemption request form in using the statement suggested above.  I haven't heard back yet but I don't see how they could deny this statement since they have accepted it from others.  I will let you know when I get a response from the health dept. back.  Good luck to all of us!  
Hi all, I just talked to Michael Ruble at the state health dept. and he said that I can resubmit another form with different wording and that would be faster than appealing.  So now that thanks to all of you I know what the magic words to use are (As the parent of ______, my religious beliefs held either individually or jointly with others, do not permit the administration of vaccine or other immunizing agent.)  I will be resubmitting the form with this statement and...
I just got a rejection of my religious exemption for vaccination in the mail.  My son is in the 10th grade and this has never happened before.  On my form that was rejected I wrote, " The lord God has given us a sacred body temple with the decree that we shall not defile that body temple with impure acts, thoughts, words, or deeds.  This places upon us the sacred trust of caring for our body temple by not ingesting or injecting impurities into our...
Thank you for this name.  I will see if she can help me and I will pass on any info. I get about the appeal process.
I just got a rejection of my religious exemption for vaccination in the mail.  My son is in the 10th grade and this has never happened before.  On my form that was rejected I wrote, " The lord God has given us a sacred body temple with the decree that we shall not defile that body temple with impure acts, thoughts, words, or deeds.  This places upon us the sacred trust of caring for our body temple by not ingesting or injecting impurities into our bodies."    I am...