or Connect

Posts by wasabi

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsupialmom At 2 and 4 I would laugh it off. I might have them help me re-wrap some of the gifts. Honestly at that age I wouldn't have even had any under the tree to tempt them. Especially the 2 year old isn't mature enough to with stand an impulse and temptation. Now, at 12 adn 14 I would be mad!! They could be at least sneaky (LOL) and try to hid the fact!. LOL Does that make since I would be mad but laugh at it...
Quote: Originally Posted by pantufla Nursing is not an effective method of b/c after the baby is six months old. That is not true. It is a very effective form of birth control before 6 months. Like 95% effective if meeting certain criteria. But it is still very effective for a momma who is watching for signs for returnin fertility. I was infertile due to nursing for almost two years with each child. How is that not effective?
I was a boob only momma but that was because my babies weren't interested in anything else. If they got a thumb near their mouth I'd be like "oooh doesn't that thumb look yummy? It would be so nice to suck on I bet."
Quote: Originally Posted by turtlewomyn I thought that the minipill was very unforgiving if you miss one. Yeah if you missed four days of pills then you aren't considered to be protected. Now of course if you haven't been having AF all this time then the nursing was suppressing your fertility anyway. At 21 months though I would say that sounds more like a warning AF. Have you noticed any increased fertile quality CM or anything? I got my...
Ok make a 10 inch long chain. You know what chaining is right? Ok so make a chain that is 10 inches long. In the third chain from your hook (count down three chains) make a double crochet and then make a double crochet in all the other chain until you reach the end. The first two chains that you skipped at the very beginning count as one double crochet. Turn your work. That's row A. Now that you've turned chain two. Again that counts as your first double crochet....
Quote: Originally Posted by flapjack Stacey, I envy you. My ex took great care to stamp out every shred of hope and goodness and dignity in my nature, and I wish I could have positive feelings for him. To the OP: no. I'm divorced from him for a very good reason, and every single fibre of my being knows it was absolutely the right call for me to make. Word for word. STBX has Aspergers (or something) and for a long while I thought he was a...
Great news for you and your family!
Wow. Until now she has really seemed together. And I'm not saying that in a nasty way I was pregnant when I was 16. But I like to think if BS was my big sister birth control would be a top priority to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by wifeandmom You're probably right. 20 minutes of fresh air would likely cure all of that and solve world hunger too. I think this thread has gotten a bit dramatic to say the least. No kidding. All this and all the kids in Norway are beautiful and healthy?! Wow I should move there. Obesity rates in the south are high because poverty rates are high in the South. Unhealthy crap is a lot cheaper than healthy...
For DD#1 she was 2.5 when I gave birth and spent the night at the hospital. My mom was with her the first "night" (labored overnight at home, went to the hospital at 4am). STBX was with her the night I actually spent in the hospital. After that she occasionally spent a night with DH (for the LLLI conference for instance) or my mom because she wanted to when she was 3.5. DD#2 the first time was after I left STBX and they went to visit their GM (MIL). Since then they've...